“Neither the Food nor Service were all that great”
Review of Magills at the Uptown - CLOSED

Magills at the Uptown
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Magills Restaurants is People's Choice Winner Best Breakfast in the Tri-Cities and runner up Favorite Family Restaurant in the Tri-Cities! We are locally-owned family eateries specializing in hand-crafted foods made with fresh, quality ingredients. We have something for every taste, huge Chicken Fried Steaks for those who love a good stick-to-your-ribs meal, light entrees for those watching their waist-lines and newly added SLOW (Sustainable, Local, Organic, Wholesome) food options like our grass-fed beef, organic choices and locally grown produce. Locally-grown and crafted ingredients are used as much as possible. We've become famous for our Mac & Cheese made with WSU Creamery's award winning cheeses. We offer premium beers and Washington wines at both locations and have a full bar at the Pasco restaurant that specializes in locally crafted spirits. Magills has what you're craving. Oh, and did we mention, the best breakfast in town is served all day?! With two locations we're closer to you than ever.
Reviewed September 27, 2012

I hope things have improved since I last visited, but not sure if I'd go again. It took a long time to get waited on, even though it's not a very large place, and they crammed all the customers into the same part of the room, so it was noisy and tight quarters for everyone. The food was okay, but nothing special. I've had both breakfast and lunch there and didn't particularly like either.

1  Thank GeenaG4me

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We went to breakfast here with some friends and enjoyed it although they didn't open until 8 AM so we had a bit of a wait. the food was good and the atmosphere very pleasant.

1  Thank DyanejS
Reviewed September 2, 2012

My husband had the "hot mama" burger which he said was fantastic. I had the apple cobbler ....ver good! What I did not like was the long wait for the food to come.

Reviewed July 17, 2012

MaGill's has a very large menu. Lots's of homemade food. They do a lite menu as well as comfort food. It is a great place to eat.

1  Thank Janna R
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Good food - home cooked recipes...fattening food - but good variety & has some nic e"lite" dishes as well. the atmospher is like a pub or sports bar.

2  Thank D M