“Good Service and great selection”

Sterling's Famous Steak Seafood & Salad Bar
Ranked #10 of 172 Restaurants in Richland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone: 509-943-1588
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Always many soups to choose from. Breakfast all day and many choices on the menu. Easy on the pocketbook.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The hot food was cold and the salad bar warm and the service slow. I believe the food was close to dangerous at the tempatures they are serving them. I cannot figure out how this place stays in business. It would never fly in a larger city!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I cannot believe that this place has recently expanded to Two more locations. Usually a place can get by because one of their daily meals is exceptional but, The easiest meal of the day, Breakfast, is SO SO. Therefore, I would never even try the steak.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

A robust average place to eat. Their pan fried halibut is good. They offer several soups in the salad bar. The salad could be fresher.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I guess I've gotten used to upscale organic salad bars, so imagine my surprise seeing bottled salad dressings from my youth, and iceberg lettuce--when did I last see "thousand island dressing" Like a trip back in time. Prices are reasonable, and I do think this may be the best place in Richland. Be forewarned.