“Filthy”

Add it.
King Buffet
Ranked #219 of 310 Restaurants in Renton
Reviewed April 8, 2013

So dirty we walked out without eating. Food was stuck all over the floor, the windows and tables were filthy. I could not of convinced myself to eat there even if it were free.

1  Thank lorraineklop95

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Having been here a few times, I sort of know what to expect. I think it's definitely a lunch place for us. The price is reasonable for the quality and variety.

The positives? I think the food is kept at a good temperature and there is a decent variety. I also appreciate that the food isn't overly greasy/oily - even the fried items. I also think they offer a pretty good balance of vegetables and proteins.

The negatives? I wish the bathrooms were cleaner. It's difficult to quantify, but I just don't feel they are clean enough. In addition, I wish they would encourage customers to watch their young ones.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

Besides Chinese, there is sushi, crab, oysters, fish, lobster, vegetables, chicken, soup, dessert, ice cream. It is all you can eat. The customers are really a great mix of Chinese, all the other Asians, all the Americas, young children who are all remarkably well behaved.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

We really enjoyed this Chinese buffet restaurant, complete with sushi bar. It was a good place for our family to get together. Everything you would want. And a senior rate also!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

I was all excited when I saw that they had snow crab but it was cold and all the taste had been boiled out. The other food on the bufet was old and dried out and nothing tasted like it should. I tried the california rolls but the rice was dried out. The soup was good but that was about it. It cost too much for the poor food that they had and I will not go back.

1  Thank Father0f6

Been to King Buffet? Share your experiences!