“Awful customer service!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Renton
“Awful customer service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

We tried calling in to place an order for delivery and the gentleman placed me on hold for 10mins. I decided to hang up and call back thinking maybe he forgot about me. The same man answered the phone and asked me to hold again and said to me were really busy or do I want to call back later to place my order. I was astonished that a restaurant would ask me to call back. His tone was rude and sounded like he was ordering me around. He could of been more polite. Needless to say I did not place my order nor will I ever call back to order from these rude people.

Visited April 2013

Tallahassee, FL
“This restaurant needs help---”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2012

First of all, the food was quite good. But I had to get past the dirty dishes that I had to have replaced. Looked like dried egg on them. We did not go back when we returned to the same area the following week. The owners may need to have an over-haul of their service and atmosphere.

• Visited June 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Seattle, Washington
“Absolutely delicious!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

My family has been going to Stir Restaurant for years and we have loved each and every item we've ever ordered. Some of our favorites are the chicken lettuce wraps, the beef with broccoli, the kun pao chicken (and the kung pao shrimp),the juicy prawns with honey and walnuts, and the fried ice cream egg rolls. The only reason I have given four stars instead of five is because the restaurant is a little tired and could use a facelift. If you are going for a good meal, though, this is it!

Visited December 2011
4 Thank 1SusiQ
Saffron Walden, United Kingdom
“The staff looked like they wanted to be anyplace else but there”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

Stir is, without a doubt, one of the bottom three restaurants I have ever been in anywhere I have traveled (and believe me, I have been to some really bad places).

The interior decor is a mix of late 70s/early 80s fusion (in a bad way) with cracked vinyl banquette seats, mismatched silverware, red plastic water glasses and dirty, greasy wrought iron decorations throughout.

The only reason we stayed more than 10 seconds was that we had phoned in our order to go. Figured we could just get the food and run.

We should have left the food there. It was almost as bad and depressing as the restaurant.

Avoid at all costs.

Visited September 2011
Newcastle
“Stir has very good Asian food and the service is very good!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2011

I just love the Lemon Chicken and the Mushu (sp?) Chicken. The Walnut prawns were so tasty! The soup is very good...we had corn egg drop soup.

We came here a few years ago alot! They used to carry sushi but no longer serve it. The other Asian foods are very good. I wish they had sticky rice or brown rice.

The service is very prompt and they refill glasses really often which is great as hubby drinks alot of water. They also refill the teapot which is free. I have noticed that more and more Asian places now charge for the tea.

• Visited October 2011