“Tribute to Jimi”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Tribute to Jimi”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My oldest son had to stay home , but he is a very devout fan, so he asked me to place a flower on his monument , and take lots of pics, so I did.The grave site is beautiful,and very impressive.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Marian C

Galway, Ireland
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 67 helpful votes
“Must See if you are Hendrix Fan”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Definitely one of the highlights of coming to Seattle was being able to pay my respects at Jimi Hendrix's grave. A bit out of the way and you'll probably need a car to go see it but so worth it if you are a fan. Just try and not sing Little Wing to yourself for the rest of the day after visiting.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Wander_Wan
Omaha, Nebraska
97 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Found it by accident!”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Happen to be in the Seattle area for business (I always knew he was from the area). When I was in the hotel the night before driving home I was searching for things close. Found that the cemetery was literally a mile and half from me, and I was going to drive right past as I left town.

While I cannot say I am a massive Jimi fan, I none the less have always been impressed with his playing! Stopping by on a crisp Saturday morning was a serene, calming sight.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank SidSidow
Vancouver, Canada
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 73 helpful votes
“Iconic place”
Reviewed February 5, 2014

The grave it,s easy to find the cemetery not so much.A lots of Hendrix family members buried there. Buddhist and veterans graves also.

Visited June 2013
Bothell, Washington
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“very cool gravesite”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

my paternal grandparents are buried here, i visited Jimi's site, very impressive. There's a great little mexican restaurant nearby too, a nice bonus.

Visited March 2013