“Italian Faire”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Quaint restaurant with a bar. The bar on Sunday's offers a half price menu. The portions are a bit smaller but so are the prices. My husband and I shared Calimari, stuffed rigatoni and a 6" personal pizza. All were very good and the bartender/waitress was very friendly.

Reviewed June 6, 2014

What can you say about Vince's that hasn't already been said? It's by far my favorite restaurant in Seattle, and quite possibly on the entire West coast. The pizzas are incredible, the pasta dishes are plentiful and delicious, and the service has always been top notch. Try the fettuccine ala caprese -- you'll never eat boring plain old alfredo again.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Vince's has been our family's favorite since the 1960s. I LOVE their pizza, all types and flavors, especially with the toppings of bacon and fresh tomato. The Vince's special and the Bianca are also delicious. For the gnocchi, I usually order the gnocchi ala sorentino. Lots of sentimental reasons that Vince's is my favorite.....but I can always count on the same great quality and flavors. Their happy hour specials in the bar are a good value.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I've been frequenting Vinces since the late 1960's - consistent quality with a yummy distinctive flavor. Try one of the Vinces Special - their combo with quality imported ingredients or better yet load up on their Buy and Get One Free Offer so everyone can enjoy...so good it disappears!

Reviewed April 30, 2014

The food here is really quite good. I had the Pork Osso Buco, an old classic which was really good, and the wife had the chicken marsala which she really loved. The only downside for this visit was that it took forever to get the food. Many people were seated, served, and left by the time we received our dinner.

1  Thank ambrosius57