“Fun for all”

Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Renton
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 25, 2013

All ages can enjoy the waters and the clean grounds. Water slides for kids are well managed. Swim pool for adults is heated and clean. Wave pool is Fun.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

After living in Renton I finally went here with my kids. Wow I wish I would of done it sooner. I could not believe what a cool pool it was. The lazy river is small but fun unless you got jerks screwing around in it. It has a wave pool, huge pool, slides, lazy river and kids wet play area. There is also a snack shop but its runs out of things and some of the staff are not very friendly. That's why I give it a 4. I think it was the MGR. You can also bring in your own food! I have seen people there with whole pizzas. Great place for a birthday party. The lines to get in can get long so plan for that. You can buy a season pass that will save you time in the lines. See ya there!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My kids loved this place! I would say it is best for kids 12 and under. The wave pool was small but quite fast. It also has a play pool, lazy river, two slides and a lap pool. The place was very clean and the staff were nice. The only negative is you can only stay 3 hours (12-3 or 4-7). I guess that is good though so it doesn't get too crowded.

2  Thank Tylove12
Reviewed July 29, 2013

We like Henry Moses, but we don't go very often. The pros: has zero depth pool, slide, diving boards, lazy river, reg. size pool. Always lots of fun!
Cons: a little expensive if you are a non resident of Renton ($14), they only let so many people in, so if you don't go early and get in line you may not get in. It's not open for a very long season. I think it opens mid or late June and closes on after labor day weekend.

1  Thank Mageeclan
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great small water park and swimming pool with snack bar. Lots of fun to be had here especially for the kids. If you don't want to do the water park thing (slides, lazy river, wave pool) there is a separate pool for swimming laps etc. Good snack bar, restrooms with locker facilities. Plenty of chairs. Even areas that can be rented for parties, etc. This place is a good time.

1  Thank Hawaiibound02