“Yummy Irish food!”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This was a must visit when I visited my family in Seattle. We ordered the poutine as an appetizer and I wish I had that as my meal! They had a lot of beer options and the dip sandwich I had was very good. I can't wait to go here again the next time we are in Seattle!

1  Thank Andrea L

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is a very relaxed atmosphere, almost a hole in the wall. I enjoyed the food, as did everyone in our party. We were there toward the end of the night, but the waiter did not rush us. It was priced fine, and I will go back.

1  Thank annieh60
Reviewed October 6, 2013

For a city that pretty much shuts down at 8 PM, or rather at about 8 PM the "evening shift" comes out, A Terrible Beauty is a good place for dinner and drinks ... or just to hang out with friends. The food quality is fairly consistently 'very good'; the service will depend on who you get, but it is generally good.

I enjoy the atmosphere, however some of their seating/tables are in need of remodeling / renovating, for instance the table under the stairs. Also, some areas are too tight, on one visit the waiter almost dropped an armful of food trying to maneuver between tables.

All in all, I still look forward to eating here

3  Thank treerod1
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great service and food! We loved the interesting menu. They had to explain some things listed (like 'chomp') but we loved it all. We couldn't have been happier... enjoying a good Irish IPA with the Irish footstompin' music playing in the background. It all made for a great evening.

2  Thank Steve T
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

One of our more frequent places to go, TB has a great Irish atmosphere and menu and is a cool place to just hang our and watch a game or unwind. They have a brunch menu on the weekend with some great tasty treats. I had the fishermans pie which was chock full of codfish and salmon and then mixed with a plethora of veggies under a crust if Dubliner cheese and crust with a lemon cream sauce on top. Simply amazing! Paired it with a hard cider and made watching the UW game a great time!

1  Thank Paul S