“this place is dirty service is rude”
Review of Miako Teriyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miako Teriyaki
Ranked #127 of 312 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed June 27, 2009

I had eaten here a few years ago it was very good then, but now this place is filthy and dirty, the tables are all sticky, the floor was dirty, and they were not busy at all, no excuses for not having time to clean up the tables, the cashier, a woman was very rude, as i asked for a togo cup, and under no circumstances was I going to get one!! I offered to pay for one, she stated I should know the rules..... they do not give to go cups!! ok...... I sure do have the time to go some where else, as there will not be a next time, oh, and the food was not that good, not to be treated poorly.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Kent, Washington
Reviewed October 30, 2008

pretty good teriyaki, but I prefer Fuji Teriyaki across the street (these guys are 5 minutes from my house....lol)

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

I don't usually like to make such outlandish statements, but in this case it is true. My husband and I have searched out Teriyaki shops/restaurants all up and down the West Coast (San Diego, LA, San Fran, Sacramento, Napa, Eugene, Portland, Tacoma, Seattle) and this place is the best by far. We used to live near the restaurant in Renton and felt very lucky to have it for our weekly treat. It's inexpensive, fast, friendly and very high quality. We moved away almost 9 years ago, and since then we have lived all over and visited many places (even Japan!). The only complaint I ever had about living in the Bay Area of California is that I never found a yakisoba as good as Miako's. When we decided to move back to the Northwest, one of the first things we said to ourselves was. Mmmmmmm...... yummy Miako. As a matter of fact, now I'm making a date to go get some chicken teriyaki.

p.s. their teriyaki sauce is super!

Been to Miako Teriyaki? Share your experiences!