“Best Teriyaki on West Coast!”
Review of Miako Teriyaki

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Miako Teriyaki
Ranked #126 of 311 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed January 3, 2008

I don't usually like to make such outlandish statements, but in this case it is true. My husband and I have searched out Teriyaki shops/restaurants all up and down the West Coast (San Diego, LA, San Fran, Sacramento, Napa, Eugene, Portland, Tacoma, Seattle) and this place is the best by far. We used to live near the restaurant in Renton and felt very lucky to have it for our weekly treat. It's inexpensive, fast, friendly and very high quality. We moved away almost 9 years ago, and since then we have lived all over and visited many places (even Japan!). The only complaint I ever had about living in the Bay Area of California is that I never found a yakisoba as good as Miako's. When we decided to move back to the Northwest, one of the first things we said to ourselves was. Mmmmmmm...... yummy Miako. As a matter of fact, now I'm making a date to go get some chicken teriyaki.

p.s. their teriyaki sauce is super!

Been to Miako Teriyaki? Share your experiences!