“Yummy” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Seattle
“Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good mexican food. The Arroz con pollo is my favorite, or the Pollo ala crema. My wife loves there combinations. Fresh chips, excellent salsa. Pico de gallo is fresh and very flavorful. Great service and of course very friendly.

Visited May 2014

Renton, WA
“Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

We have eaten there for years and have never had a bad meal. It's always good food. The chips and salsa are great and the jumbo blackberry margarhita is delicious. We've eaten almost everything on the menu and have been pleased with all of it. It's a great neighborhood restaurant!

Renton, Washington
“Local Fave”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

I've been eating here for years. They used to take a Polaroid picture of you in a sombrero on your birthday and staple it on the wall! It was so fun as a kid to walk in and find your picture. If you grew up in Renton or went to school here, you will no doubt see familiar faces when you eat here.

The plates are large and you get a lot of food. Chips and salsa are free, but I don't think there are free refills on pop. They're pretty consistent, however out of the many years I have eaten here, I've bitten into a chicken bone and chicken skin in my burritos on occasion.

Overall, a great place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
3 Thank kato h
Kent, WA
“Our Favorite Mexican Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We love the feeling of family here. The homemade salsa is amazing! This is our go to Mexican restaurant. It is a treat.

Visited April 2013
“Amazing family restaurant, really good prices for the servings you get!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

I been coming to LaFuentes for a long time and recommend it to everyone, i bring out of town guest and even got quite a few co workers addicted to there food and drinks!! Service is always good, never wait, i love bringing my family for meals here and wayching th enjoy it as much as i did growing up!!