“Tasty pizza!”

Smoking Monkey Pizza
Ranked #7 of 312 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We had dinner here on 5/14. We we're the only people dining in but no worries as it was an unseasonably hot May night. The pizza we ordered was olive oil based and topped with mushrooms, sausage and several cheeses. Very delicious and a superior crust. Very friendly service.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The pizza crust was very, golden brown & crunchy. However, the marguerita (tomato sauce & cheese) pizza did not have enough mozzarella cheese to cover the pie. The sauce was decent, but more cheese was needed. The pepperoni pie was better. I grew up on NY pizza. Smoking Monkey Pizza couldn't compete there. All the staff were very pleasant and helpful, however. There are not many tables, so it was fortunate that our group of 6 went early. Customers arriving later had to wait for a table. I suspect that most business is take-out.

1  Thank Randy K
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This is my kind of gourmet pizza. Really good value and very tasty food. The location is in Downtown Renton. There is parking and it is almost across from the Farmer's Market.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Picked up a takeout pizza and found it too greasy for this occasional heartburn sufferer. The menu did look good. Maybe we just ordered the wrong pizza, and I'm sorry I can't remember what we got. I just remember I couldn't eat more than a couple bites.

1  Thank melgrieves
Reviewed August 26, 2013

The only thing I've had at this restaurant is the regular stromboli (pepperoni) but it is wonderful. And HUGE! It's definitely enough for 2 with some to take home. You have to try it!!