“Pretty good place for the money.”
Review of Renton Inn

Renton Inn
Renton Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Renton B&B and Inns
Tacoma, WA
Reviewed January 19, 2004

Rooms are clean and it's pretty convenient to get to from the 405.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Sunnyvale, CA
Reviewed February 11, 2003

A gem in the rough. There are quite a few hotels in the Renton area, but the Renton Inn is a steal. Apparently it's either new, or just been renovated recently so it's a nice new clean place to stay compared to the older hotels that are nearby and it seems to be cheaper to boot.

• Stayed: December 2004, traveled on business
5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Sequim, WA
Reviewed January 2, 2003

Watch out for this place ! There is a problem here. Like some kinda bad deal. Here's what happened - I check in with my 2 kids, it's late at night, I take a shower, and when it's time to get out of the shower, I realize there are no towels, so I make it over to the sink area, and dry off with the small hand towels available. I think nothing of it. Next morning I check out. I get a call the next day and the guy is telling me he's going to charge my card for "all the towels in the room", I said "non-sense, there were no large towels in the room", he says "after you checked out, there were none at all". So not only is the housestaff, or someone stealing towels before I get to the room, they stole the dirty hand towels after I left the room. Now where a $20 "towel" scandal is nothing big, it shows that someone is stealing things around the hotel, and you should watch out for a place with insufficient security in general. And it is right next to a massage parlor as well - so maybe there is a bad element in general hanging around. I'd never stay there again.

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#8 of 12 in Renton
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center-Seattle-Renton
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Renton
Larkspur Landing Renton
Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter

Been to Renton Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Renton Inn

Address: 219 Sunset Blvd N, Renton, WA 98057-5517
Location: United States > Washington > Renton
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Renton
Price Range: $104 - $197 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Renton Inn 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Renton Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Renton Hotel Renton