“Delicious food, very friendly place”

Mai Thai and Pho Restaurant
Ranked #33 of 310 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and recommend this restaurant. It was clear that there are many regular customers. The staff members are very friendly. It is in a small strip mall. Don't expect anything fancy or atmospheric.

2  Thank kupunakane
There are newer reviews for Mai Thai and Pho Restaurant

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Their fried rice is amazing! Mai and Boon always remember my order and they're so friendly! My family has taken me to their past 3 restaurants and they have always been great!

1  Thank KayEmEeTee
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Our family loves it here. Their vegetable Phad Thai is amazing! Chicken potstickers are perfect. They are crunchy and tasty. Their Pho is very flavorful and the small (regular) size is huge. My husband loves the chicken don. They will cater our order to what we like (no mushrooms for me, extra mushrooms for my son, etc.)
I love how Mai andsanitymiscellaneous Boon remembers our order and our kids names. We have made many stops here to bring food home. Very worth the money.

2  Thank Seattleterp
Reviewed August 15, 2013

This has become one of our favorite little restaurants in the area. The Pho is excellent, the waitress/owner delightful and the facility is spotless! Great value!

1  Thank Rus M
Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is the best Thai food I have ever eaten! I can't wait to go back and see Mai! I have several items on the menu that I really need to try.