“Most definitely average.”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Renton, Washington, United States
“Most definitely average.”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Never had any problems here, the staff is kind and tend to get me checked in very quickly. They could clean up the rooms alittle better, but its not too bad. I can say I've had my share of bad smelling rooms from here, but nothing unbearable. The breakfast is nothing special. At least they have luggage carts and an elevator! Close to downtown and the highways.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alicia D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed October 1, 2013

- A/C didn't work

- Tub didn't drain while taking a shower.

- I am 6'4" tall, and those towels are thin and small.. you get 2 towels and 2 face clothes for 5 days.. if you want more towels you must visit the front desk.

- Silverware is old, mismatched, bowls and plates chipped. Not even going to talk about the pots and pans!!!

- Holes in bathroom were patched, but not painted.

- At check in, it states I will be there for 5 days. They set my card for only 1 day. So after a long day of work, I had to return to the front desk and show ID so they could check my information before setting my cards up for the next 4 days.

Room Tip: Don't stay at this place.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank SIRIUBLK42
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
Thank you for providing us with details about your stay. The situation you described regarding the overall condition of your room as well as the obvious deterioration of the utensils and dishes we supplied is truly regrettable. We are very sorry for your experience. In response to your feedback, I am sharing your survey with our entire team. I am having my maintenance staff to repair the shower and A/C.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at ren@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.

Travelers are raving about these Renton hotels

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Dirty rooms, broken furniture, nasty unclean kitchens with food splattered on the walls; with Broken toilets in the room. They have the nerve to give you a dirty room when check in. This is not okay to treat guest like this especially when your paying good money to stay at a hotel & expect the hotel to live up to their "commitment to clean!" Ha what a joke!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Deemojay
McMinnville, Oregon
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very pleasant stay. 4th of July stay to see family. Room away from street was very quiet with the air running. I would stay again. Prices for the holiday were well within reason. Basic extended stay hotel. Amenities were not in the room, but they said they were available if I had forgotten anything. The only negative was quality of linen. Need to be upgraded.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank oregongal_11
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Booked through Priceline. Asked for non smoking. Upon arrival only smoking rooms left. Whatever. Got over it. Went up to the room and OMG disgusting. Door handles, counters, walls pretty much every surface was like it was never cleaned. Found hair in the bed sheets. Front desk basically told us too bad we booked through Priceline. I ended up cleaning the room myself and finally gave up on it when we found out we couldn't get extra blankets. We had to leave the window open to help with the smell and yeah, they couldn't provide blankets to keep us warm. We ended up finding another hotel to stay in thank God. Terrible service. Disgusting.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Dreams_come_true32
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Your review for our hotel was recently brought to my attention. I sincerely apologize that there was a mix up with your reservation. We work closely with Priceline to try eliminate these issues for our guests. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am working with our front desk staff to ensure that issues such as these are better communicated at the check in time. We are continually working to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. To discuss further, or if you have any questions, please contact me at ren@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better experience at our hotel the next time you're in town.
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

The night staff was horrible. Took him ten minutes to open door then was clueless. Guess good on our part he gave us an apartment suite. Was nice. Super nice. We got off the elevator and was hit with a wall of marijuana smell. Guess that explained the easy going nature of guests and morning staff. Overall great stay. Breakfast was simple but worked.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Darcey M
Manchester
Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is OK - is fairly near the airport but it a bit run down. Gets a lot of transients so the noise is pretty bad on the nightime.

Kitchen rea is decent and the beds are OK but let down by the noise - especially through the night.

Room Tip: Stay on the top floor to avoid people banging about above you
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Quality Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 11 in Renton

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton? Share your experiences!