“Low Noise Respite”

Ranked #8 of 11 Hotels in Renton
East Wenatchee, Washington
“Low Noise Respite”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Extended Stay America could not have been closer to my destination, Puget Sound ESD, only a couple blocks away - and on the same side of the road. The room was so quiet, I didn't even want any background noise on in this spacious room, just the calm. There were two desks to spread-out work projects and free internet access. The color palate of bamboo was restful. My room was not one of the remodels, but the clean, simple style and full kitchen suited me very well. It was nice to drink coffee from a ceramic mug. Place settings for two are in the cupboards.

Room Tip: You can ask for one of the new remodels.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LaurelW507
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Laurel - Thank you for posting such a great review. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our location and accommodations. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Korean first
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

i have been in the Seattle-Tacoma area for 6 months in hotels with my wife and 3 children . Its been hard , staying on a budget and staying in a safe clean hotel . We checked in a the manager was very helpful and when i told her about my children and the stress they have been under. She smiled and handed me a room key . I got to the room and it was perfect . A queen bed , a real kitchen ( stove , oven , full fridge ,breakfast bar , counter space, full sink and cabinets.) A living room w/ pull out couch , recliner, flat screen tv / dvd , coffee&end tables . A real bathroom . An entry area . And room to move around . My wife loves it. We have been to many hotels with all types of people and staff and manager are very helpful, respectful , kind and understanding. The manager put me in ease when i checked in , i told here i have had some bad experiences with people fighting , partying , drug sales , people hanging around the lot .....and she let me know she does not tolerate that behavior and will have them removed. She has kept her word and my family is greatfull . Thank you so much

• Stayed May 2013
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My time was relaxing at this hotel and I enjoyed staying here alot more than other ESA. The bed in my rrom was very comfortable and the room was spacious and with the full kitchen I was able to enjoy some of my cooking. The people have been very nice and the shuttle service to the airport has really been nice for flying home. Would recommend staying if your in the Renton area of Washington.

Room Tip: Rooms are comfortable and clean.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
The team and I appreciate your positive remarks. It's great to hear that our accommodations seemed exceeded your expectations and that you would recommend our hotel to anyone in need of a place to stay in the Renton area. We are extremely proud to be able to offer guests like yourself a great experience!

Minnesota
Reviewed April 12, 2013

I was well pleased with my stay at Extended Stay, Renton, wa. I am a do it myself sort of person so I was delighted that no one came into my room to make a bed while I was away. I felt safe to leave my personal things including electronics out. The room was spacious, had a hide a bed, recliner, full size kitchen, large foyer with ample closet, generous size bathroom... I was visiting a friend in the area and there was a comfortable space to have him over. It was great. I will definitely want to stay there again on my next visit.

Ruth

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write such a fantastic review. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our facility. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Spanish Fork, Utah
Reviewed April 7, 2013

I prepaid for 5 nights at his hotel for our recent trip to the Seattle area. The outside of the hotel is really nice, however I can't say the same for the inside. Our room was on the first floor and the hallway smelled disgusting. I don't even know how to describe the smell, but basically we would hold our breath until we got to our room (the smell in the room was slightly better than in the hallway). The room very worn looking, the carpets were old and very dingy. The free breakfast consists of granola bars and muffins. They do have a card in the room asking for a perfect review--haha, dream on. Even though we had prepaid for our 5 nights, we spent the first night there, then moved hotels (at our cost) to the Ramada a mile a way which was much much nicer. YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank flutterbugs
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I am so disappointed that you had such a negative experience. Please accept my apology. I am grateful for the feedback you provided so we are able to continually improve our hotel. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Travelers are raving about these Renton hotels

Wenatchee, Washington
Reviewed March 23, 2013 via mobile

Was nervous staying here as some extended stays n past were not so good...this one is awesome..
Clean ..cheap...extra nice room with updated TV..everything u need to feel like a home..

Good price....front staff very helpful.. full size kitchen...nice couch... nice location...TV had lots of channels...very nice wood flooring...
Good all around place

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank akangel30
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, March 25, 2013
Thank you for your great review of our property. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Kelowna BC Canada
Reviewed March 4, 2013

This hotel is near South Center mall but is just off the I5 in Renton in a business park. So it is very quiet. Clean, spacious rooms, average beds. Kitchenettes. Flat screen with lots of channels. No shampoo. Price is very good on Hotwire at $43.00. No shuttle to aiport. The included breakfast is worthless.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
MAGDYI, Manager at Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Quality Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 11 in Renton

Been to Extended Stay America - Seattle - Renton? Share your experiences!