“Comfortable Stay at great price”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Renton
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Your standard Hilton Garden Inn. Clean, comfortable, and well maintained. Very reasonable rates. Easy access to the airport (I had a rental but there was a shuttle). The location is next to a highway but it is quiet, not much road noise (I am a very light sleeper and was fine).

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 5, 2014

If something goes wrong they go out of their way to fix it. Our ride to the cruise ship was late in picking us up so they covered the cost ($65.00) of the ride, even thou it wasn't there fault....no charge to us.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 2, 2014

The hotel was clean and had all the basics. Upon check in, I was assigned a smoking room. I thought I had specified non-smoking when making the reservation. Nonetheless, I called the lobby and requested a room change. The gentlemen stated there were no non-smoking rooms available but will hold a room for me for the swap tomorrow. The room was terrible. I couldnt sleep or breathe that first night. After work, I checked in with the lobby and advised them of the dilemma and requested for my room change. The lady didnt know what I was talking about. There were no notes taken. However, she managed to get me a non-smoking, double beds room. Problem solved! Anything but to smell that stench. Advise: Specify what type of room you want ahead of time!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2014

From the time we walked in until leaving the staff were helpful and friendly. The airport shuttle driver was safe and informative as to where we needed to go and how to get picked up again. The business center computers were quick and printing boarding passes were free. We will stay here again for sure. We usually use a hotel in the Seattle area to stay at before doctor appointments, personal and business travel. You will enjoy your stay with them.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed June 1, 2014

a/c didn't work at arrival, fixed in 5 minutes, ride to ship docks for cruise wasn't on time, but the manager called another service-ride arrived in 15 minutes. allowed us to check in way early, nice since we were up all night in airports.excellent stay!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed for 1 night at Hilton. Easy to get to. Clean and spacious room with fridge and microwave. Since we stayed for 1 night, we didn't expect too much. The best thing at this hotel is the staff at reception and breakfast. Very considerable and courteous. Great service. The cook to order breakfast was delicious. Very comfortable seating at the dining area. We really didn't expect such great service and they all need a pst on their shoulders.

Room Tip: Thin walls!
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've stayed at Hilton's in the US, Canada and Europe and I've always appreciated the high standards all the establishments have demonstrated. This particular hotel was no different and I liked that. One day, when I get around to it, I'm going to buy the type of bed these hotels use. I like them better than the Tempur Pedic I'm used to.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple