“A wonderful and helpful stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Renton
Port Angeles, United States
“A wonderful and helpful stay”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

From the time we walked in until leaving the staff were helpful and friendly. The airport shuttle driver was safe and informative as to where we needed to go and how to get picked up again. The business center computers were quick and printing boarding passes were free. We will stay here again for sure. We usually use a hotel in the Seattle area to stay at before doctor appointments, personal and business travel. You will enjoy your stay with them.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Turkish first
Muskegon, United States
Reviewed June 1, 2014

a/c didn't work at arrival, fixed in 5 minutes, ride to ship docks for cruise wasn't on time, but the manager called another service-ride arrived in 15 minutes. allowed us to check in way early, nice since we were up all night in airports.excellent stay!!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

East Brunswick
Reviewed May 28, 2014

We stayed for 1 night at Hilton. Easy to get to. Clean and spacious room with fridge and microwave. Since we stayed for 1 night, we didn't expect too much. The best thing at this hotel is the staff at reception and breakfast. Very considerable and courteous. Great service. The cook to order breakfast was delicious. Very comfortable seating at the dining area. We really didn't expect such great service and they all need a pst on their shoulders.

Room Tip: Thin walls!
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've stayed at Hilton's in the US, Canada and Europe and I've always appreciated the high standards all the establishments have demonstrated. This particular hotel was no different and I liked that. One day, when I get around to it, I'm going to buy the type of bed these hotels use. I like them better than the Tempur Pedic I'm used to.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Pasadena, United States
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip last weekend w/ my wife. Overall the staff were friendly & always helpful. The hotel is average but our room was clean & we slept good. They had a small workout room with good quality equipment. But the value of the breakfast the provided was terrible. We had 2 below average omelets & some items from the cold breakfast bar. If it was complimentary I would be okay with or even it was a relatively cheap. But for the price we paid it was the last meal we had here. The next morning we had breakfast at highly rated cafe in downtown Seattle for the same price! 2 below average omelets= 2 seasonal fresh & delicious dishes?????? Good for sleeping but not eating.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Eh....no continental breakfast...it was $13 if you wanted bacon and eggs. $8 for my 3-year old to eat one cup of cereal. No great amount of customer service from anyone. However, the room was clean and no one bugged us. I just got a lot more out of the other hotels where we stayed during our vacation, but the other hotels cost less.

• Stayed May 2014
Germantown, Wisconsin
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I encountered two problems while I was staying at this hotel and they successfully fixed one...but failed at the other.

I understand that it was unseasonably warm when I was in the Seattle Area, and the A/C in my room wasn't adequate to handle the daytime temperatures. In the morning I talked to the young lady at the front desk about the A/C problem in my room and a problem with the TV remote. When I returned from my work day, there was a note in my room stating that both problems were taken care of...but that wasn't exactly the situation. The A/C was never fixed and the temperature only possibly caught-up to the thermostat setting in the middle of the night.

The morning that I checked-out, the young man at the front desk asked if everything was satisfactory with my stay, and after I said "no" and explained the situation, he simply said "Okay, is there anything else I can do for you?" I was completely blown off!!! I hope he sent someone back to room 104 to have the A/C serviced...but unfortunately I think that probably didn't happen.

1 Thank Joy S
Katie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay and are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Katie Hunter
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
Larkspur Landing Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Homewood Suites Seattle - Tacoma Airport / Tukwila
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#6 of 11 in Renton
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton? Share your experiences!