Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
$126
$223
$189
  • Pool
Larkspur Landing Renton(Renton)(Great Value!)
$135
$259
Hampton.com
Renton Inn(Renton)
$107
Orbitz.com
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfront desknice hotelbusiness centereasy accessbreakfast buffetcookiesshuttle servicepool and hot tubclean roomsclose to the airportconvenient locationbusiness triplight railshort drivefree parkingseatac airportseattle
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I stayed here for a business trip last weekend w/ my wife. Overall the staff were friendly & always helpful. The hotel is average but our room was clean & we slept good. They had a small workout room with good quality equipment. But the value of the breakfast the provided was terrible. We had 2 below average omelets & some items from the cold breakfast bar. If it was complimentary I would be okay with or even it was a relatively cheap. But for the price we paid it was the last meal we had here. The next morning we had breakfast at highly rated cafe in downtown Seattle for the same price! 2 below average omelets= 2 seasonal fresh & delicious dishes?????? Good for sleeping but not eating.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Eh....no continental breakfast...it was $13 if you wanted bacon and eggs. $8 for my 3-year old to eat one cup of cereal. No great amount of customer service from anyone. However, the room was clean and no one bugged us. I just got a lot more out of the other hotels where we stayed during our vacation, but the other hotels cost less.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed May 19, 2014

I encountered two problems while I was staying at this hotel and they successfully fixed one...but failed at the other.

I understand that it was unseasonably warm when I was in the Seattle Area, and the A/C in my room wasn't adequate to handle the daytime temperatures. In the morning I talked to the young lady at the front desk about the A/C problem in my room and a problem with the TV remote. When I returned from my work day, there was a note in my room stating that both problems were taken care of...but that wasn't exactly the situation. The A/C was never fixed and the temperature only possibly caught-up to the thermostat setting in the middle of the night.

The morning that I checked-out, the young man at the front desk asked if everything was satisfactory with my stay, and after I said "no" and explained the situation, he simply said "Okay, is there anything else I can do for you?" I was completely blown off!!! I hope he sent someone back to room 104 to have the A/C serviced...but unfortunately I think that probably didn't happen.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Joy S
Katie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2014

Thank you for the feedback about your recent stay. We sincerely apologize for falling short during your stay and are very sorry your experience did not offer you the quality of service you deserve. We strive to give exceptional service every day, for every guest. We hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Katie Hunter

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a nice hotel among three others in this part of Renton. Its the only one of the four with a restaurant. I made a reservation for a king room with the possibility for an upgrade. On arrival, the upgrade was not available, but no big deal, I'll go with my original reservation of the king. Upon entering the room, surprise, it was two double beds not the king. We returned to the front desk and was told the king rooms are all occupied. This reminds me of the Seinfeld episode when Jerry makes a car reservation but did not get a car because they were sold out. He says "You know how to take a reservation, but you don't know how to keep the reservation". Cynthia, at the front desk, apologized and gave us breakfast vouchers to make up for the room change. We ended up moving the two double beds together to make a king. Be for-warned that this hotel has limited king rooms otherwise its double beds. No queen size. They will take your king reservation, but you may not get it!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2014

All good impression at the first glimpse. Friendly front desk customer service people, efficient check-in. Like all new facilities. Clean guest room with almost brand new towels. Good and hot breakfast. Convenient location near SEA. Reasonable pricing.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family