“Free Parking, Free Breakfast, Quiet Rooms”

SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
Ranked #4 of 12 Hotels in Renton
Reviewed June 8, 2014

The title says it all. Free parking anywhere in the Seattle area is a treat. Thus hotel is away from traffic and has a spacious parking lot. The rooms are more suite like the suites, but they are spacious, clean and well appointed. There is a refrigerator and microwave in the room. Breakfast is excellent with your choice of healthy fare or enough fat to carry you through the day.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Bill F

Reviewed June 4, 2014

The breakfast was good. The staff was very nice. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The grounds looked nice. Very convenient to several major freeways. Old downtown Renton has many very good resteraunts and quaint little shops.

Room Tip: We were elevator and had no problems.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank GretchenDT
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We needed a room for the night and this place was awesome, free shuttle from airport & free breakfast too. Very clean and spacious room, no special views, close to airport. Not a vacationing area but definitely a great place to stay over night! Front desk very helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank KaiTae808
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

We had a great stay! The staff was very friendly and the hotel was spotless. The stay included a complimentary breakfast, which is one of the best I have seen! If I am ever out in the Renton area, I would stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Worldtraveler0212
Caleb S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Cruise season is one of our favorite times of the year here in Renton because we get to meet so many people from around the world! I hope you enjoyed your Alaskan cruise. Glacier Bay is beautiful and I am pleased to hear that we contributed to a great vacation for you and your family! Thank you for staying!

Reviewed May 24, 2014

Stayed there for 4 nights while attending a business meeting nearby. The suite was large and comfortable, but I think the housekeeping was lacking a bit. I ate some crackers and noticed that I had dropped some crumbs on the floor by the desk - still there the next evening. I also used the dish towel in the kitchen area and it was not folded or replaced. Breakfast and wifi were included in the price of the room, which was nice. I did notice that other hotels in the area offered a shuttle service to take guests to restaurants and shopping in the local area, but SpringHill Suites did not. Fortunately, one of the people in our group had rented a van so we could all go out for dinner. Kudos to the friendly folks at the front desk!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank FlynLass1
Reviewed May 4, 2014

Stayed two nights at this hotel in Renton on business. The rooms were very clean and I slept well there. The only disadvantage was that it was little out of the way in regards to being close to eating establishments, bars etc...not much around there at all other than office buildings. The elevator was very slow get a room near the steps if you can.

Room Tip: Near steps avoid the elevator it's slow.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert B
Caleb S, Manager at SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Dear Robert,

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for psting a review of our hotel online. I was happy to read that you slept well and the hotel was clean for you. I do agree with you that there are not a lot of food options though. However, the management team here is is trying to provide greater options to our guests by supporting Seattle's burgeoning gourmet food truck industry and we are inviting food trucks to service the hotels in our area from our parking lot. Based on your comment about our elevator I called out our elevator company to examine the hydraulics and they have scheduled a service and PM so the elevator runs like brand new again.

Thank you again for leaving us feedback on TripAdvisor and we look forward to hosting you at our property in the future. Tonight the Wood Fired Pizza truck will be here, so if you're here again on a Tuesday in the future, follow your nose to gourmet pizza!

Best regards,

Caleb S
Operations Manager

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Stayed at Springhill Suites before leaving on a trip to Anchorage. The rooms were clean, breakfast was good with lots of variety. The staff was accommodating and courteous, in fact when I returned I found my car battery was run down and the security staff was very helpful in assisting me with cables and getting my car started (a good thing they were around since it was late at night , after 11 pm).

Room Tip: The complex is in a fairly quiet area so the rooms seem to be quiet and safe
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Garys9992013

Dear Garys9992013,

I wanted to thank you for your review of our hotel. Guest satisfaction and customer feedback is an important part of understanding what our guests expect and desire from their experience at not just our hotel, but all Marriotts. I hope your trip to Anchorage was exciting and you were able to make the most of the natural wonders in that beautiful state.

I was happy to read your comment about the helpfulness of our staff when your car battery died. Fortunately we have staff on property 24 hours a day and service is always our priority. We look forward to your return in the future and hope you can return to Seattle during the summer and experience why people love living in the Northwest!

Best regards,