“oops”

Cuisines: European, French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Truly hard to find. MIssed on our first attempt; found on our second (persistence pays off, sort of) only to find it closed. Check their website for open days and times. Sad that we couldn't experience their fare.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very high quality ingredients in dishes skillfully, thoughtfully and lovingly prepared are graciously served in a warm and welcoming environment. What more could one ask? A good value? Prices are more than reasonable, the food is a steal at these prices.Seek it out. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

What a wonderful little restaurant in Renton. Great atmosphere, great wait staff (Robert J.) and exceptional food and that's no exageration! They take reservations and I'd recommend making them. We went on a Tuesday and were able to make a reservation that evening but it filled up fast. The food portions are perfect and they have a good selection of wine. The Ouefs Plats are phenominal and a must try, my husband had one of their specials, the duck - it was cooked perfectly and tasted wonderful, the golden potatoes that with it were exceptional as well. I had another special, the ravioli stuffed with english peas and a mild cheese with a bit of truffle oil, it was so well done, the pasta and filling were light and its the first time I've had truffle oil with something that really worked! We also rarely do dessert but decided to try Peyrassols Famous Warm Brownie Sundae as their food was so exceptional .... we were not dissapointed!! The gellato was spectacular, the brownie warm and just the balance of gellato to brownie and the salted carmel, oh my goodness, I can only say this is a must try, I just hope Peyrassol's doesnt get to popular and change as my husband and I will go back again and again!!! Enjoy!!

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Went to lunch with two other friends and loved everything we tried. It almost feels like you are in the country. Food is wonderful and unique and they describe each dish with the same detail they use when they make it. Haven't found anything I haven't liked when eating there.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Peyrassol is truly a restaurant Renton can be proud of. It could just as easily be at home in an inner Seattle neighborhood, although that likely would force the prices up! Scott and Sachia are seasoned professionals with impressive cvs in the Seattle restaurant and wine industries. Their passion for excellent, simply prepared and locally sourced cuisine comes through in every moment of the meal. That said, there is nothing formal about this place apart from the food. It's family friendly, welcoming, and the service is attentive yet relaxed. Worth the search... but shh, don't tell *too* many others!

Been to Peyrassol Cafe? Share your experiences!