“Clean and spacious rooms”

Larkspur Landing Renton
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Renton
GreenLeadersBronze level
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Clean and spacious rooms”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

This hotel was quiet and comfortable. We had difficulties with driving directions to South Center ;and to the major highways. Still, we were pleasantly surprised with this hotel, and we will stay again.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Cathy C

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
  • Finnish first
Puebla, Mexico
Reviewed May 16, 2014

We went on december 20th 2013 to watch a footbal game in our Honeymoon. The Hotel staff make us feel great. Great service. The hotel is nice. Everything you need.
Very nice place and great people.
They help us with information, tips, and all the support we needed.
It is a very recomendable place to stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Alex G
on the go
Reviewed May 7, 2014

First time staying in a Larkspur studio suite - at first we felt it was on the small side, but basically it's a mini apartment in one room. We had a full fridge, sink, dishwasher, 2 burner stove and microwave fully equipped. We only stayed 3 nights so didn’t really cook but fridge and microwave were handy for leftovers. We chose the 4th floor so no one was above us and it was very quiet. Very comfortable bed and my husband appreciated the chair/chaise with foot stool. Table/desk is handy for eating meals. Wifi was available for free within the hotel but you had to login if inactive for a little time. DVD library is available but door was always locked when I tried, they offer many unique services like on site self-laundry, and grocery pickup service if you need but we didn’t use those. We did stop to get some of the daily cookies at the front desk, yummy! The breakfast offerings were cold cuts, boiled eggs, cereals, juices, fruits, some pastries, yogurt etc. The area to eat was on the small side, just a few tables and couch. It’s easy to find off the freeway. There is a mall not too far with restaurants, and also Costco (we filled up with gas) nearby and Walmart. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: Quiet on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank fotogirl
Colbert, WA
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The service was very good with no problem (other than the computers were down); the facility was very clean and the room was very well appointed. I liked the tile with an appealing pattern in the bathroom. The bed was comfortable and the kitchenette was basic and serviceable. The breakfast was also basic but enough choices for all. I will return.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank ColbertGD
Thomas H, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Renton, responded to this review, May 6, 2014
Dear Mr. ColbertGD,

Thank you for the positive comments, they really help to keep everyone motivated and working hard. I am glad the team was able to take good care of you even with a system outage. We look forward to your next visit to the Seattle area.

Longview, Washington, United States
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stay here a lot when I am in our Renton office, which is just next door. I love the beds and the feather pillows. I really like that I can go to the grocery store and cook my own food since the kitchen is fully stocked. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a continental breakfast every morning, warm cookies in the evening, free DVD movies to borrow, an onsite laundry, a hot tub, and an exercise room. It is dog friendly which allows me the chance to get my 'dog fix' when I am away from home.

Room Tip: Rooms on the fourth floor have balconies. Try to get a 1 bedroom suite because the extra space is n...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Lyn S,

I am so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to your next trip to Renton. We love when our guests bring their four legged friends as it makes everyone's day a little more fun. Thanks again.

Regards,

Renton, Washington
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Maria at the front desk was rude to me, my husband and his co-worker. She argued with us and made my husband repeat his corporate card number and credit card number twice on the phone and also his coworker. Then stated to me that she never got the corporate number and that she wouldn't let me check in because she didn't get the corporate number from my husband and that he didn't tell her my name. She said I would have to wait until my husband arrived to check in, I said he wouldn't arrive until about 4 hrs later. She shrugged her shoulders and said that she couldn't check me in without the card. She also stated she would have to manually enter the number. I told her she could scan the card when my husband arrived and she said that she needed the card in her hand. I asked her if there were 2 people scheduled for this room, she said yes, but said my husband never told her my name, she still wouldn't let me check in. I told her that my husband would call her with the numbers and tell her my name. She told me that she will let me check in only this time as an exception but wouldn't do it again for us. I told her I would never come here again. When my husband came in she told my husband that he had to wait 5 minutes before she would check him in and was not pleasant in the tone of her voice. Then after my husband came to the room she called him back to the desk to scan the corporate card. We were not welcomed to this hotel. The room is nice and hopefully a good bed. but rude and lying staff are not appreciated or tolerated. The other worker at the desk was very pleasant. It is close to the airport and has a shuttle to the airport.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank pearlmv
Dear Pearlmv,

I am so sorry to hear of all the troubles experienced during check-in. My Front Office Supervisor, Temara, informed me she was able to discuss the issues with you and find a solution. I do hope the rest of your stay was much more enjoyable. Thank you again for keeping us informed.

Regards,

Kalama
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed here while dh was testing 5 minutes away for his LPN State Licensing and was quite pleased. Brought our 10 y.o. and played at the Family Fun (Bullwinkles) during the evening, shopped and ate at the Uwajimaya, used the OUTSIDE hot tub and well stocked gym. We borrowed two family movies from the front desk, snagged a few yummy chocolate chip cookies (and tea) before retiring to our quiet and comfy room. The bed was luxurious, the room CLEAN and the staff was cheerful and helpful.

We pay the extra $$ to get exactly this type of service and amenities. Definitely worth the value! The only real PAIN (literally) was the cheap t.p. that is used made all three of us break out (we are used to extra soft...I would recommend they do the same, it sure shows they invest in their customers in these little things. No shampoo (asked at the front desk, they said they were out, but we found a bit at the bottom of our bags, so no problem), rusty sink drips under the bathroom (reported) and the kitchenette faucet came completely off (again, reported when checking out), but all of these things we felt are benign. We will definitely come back and highly recommend!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family