“excellent hotel”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Cobble Hill, Canada
“excellent hotel”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel while attending a local dog show, we were in room 416. The staff were very pleasant and efficient, the girl at the check in was alone, with a long line up of people waiting and the phone ringing and she remained calm and pleasant through out our entire transaction. don't remember her name but great job young lady!
The room was fantastic, clean, comfortable, nice glassware. the bed was very comfortable and there was a good place for office work, the only thing missing was a bit brighter lighting. There were 2 people and 3 dogs in this room and we were all very comfortable, I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely use them again!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Kaliska B
Thomas H, General Manager at Larkspur Landing Renton, responded to this review, April 4, 2014
Dear Kaliska B,

Thank you for the kind comments. The staff loves to hear that their hard work is appreciated. I hope you and your three dogs fared well in the show!

Thomas Hughes,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
  • Finnish first
Madrid, Spain
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We spent 1 night at the Larkspur Landing Renton. We flew into Seattle Tacoma after a very long journey from the UK. The hotel was well situated close to the airport (which is quite far from downtown Seattle) but it was great to arrive quickly and not have to add further to our journey.

The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful at all times. We had a suite which included a small kitchen, a living room, bedroom and bathroom. I have to say the rooms were excellent. Very clean, comfortable and very spacious. The beds were really comfortable and helped us recover from the long flight in.

Breakfast was included. They had a more than reasonable variety of cereals, pastries, yoghurts, fruit juices etc.

All in all a very nice hotel and I would definitely stay here again

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank journeyman7
Dear Journeyman7,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the hotel and staff. I am happy to hear you and your family enjoyed the fresh baked cookies and were able to relax and recover. We look forward to your next visit with us.

Regards,
Thomas Hughes
Vancouver
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here again on the 7th of February and used their park and fly option. Other than some minor hiccups with their new staff the service was as good as the last time and the room was clean and comfortable. The staff are very helpful and we will be using their hotel again. Good breakfast for a continental breakfast too.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank VancouverRay
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Close to the airport 15 min - no traffic, and the shopping centers. Comfortable beds,nice rooms , fresh cookies, polite staff. It's close to the Highway but kind of awkward to get to the hotel (with GPS it's fine ) .

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Nice staff, clean rooms, decent breakfast, videos to your heart's desire, great beds - whats not to like

Did this on priceline - nice to get a real deal at a sweet hotel

Would stay here again even though not part of any of my hotel reward group - and would even pay face value

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank Manhattanexile
Sacramento, California
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

Really I loved this place. Clean, quiet, good customer service,beds are grea( feather bed) I will return but I have an issue with cookies 1st they were not ready at 5 I returned at 12 midnight and they were all gone I was told there would not be more until tomorrow . I think they should not advertise them if they are not available to all customer at reasonable time or ask customer and provide them according to request. Everything is great about this hotel the studio room was small but very nice like the toiletries

Stayed January 2014
1 Thank sistasister_2000
Ronan, Montana
Reviewed January 8, 2014

The property is a true gem! Located VERY close to Ikea and super convenient to Century Link field. A complimentary shuttle was offered to us but we had our own vehicle. I found this hotel online but called the front desk to make my reservation. I made the reservation two nights before my stay and the girl who checked my husband and I in REMEMBERED talking to me on the phone. WOW! This property has AMAZING service and is very clean. The breakfast was top-notch and felt like we had a lot of well-prepared options. There were many "healthy" choices available but I the lobby was filled with aromas of cinnamon rolls that looked delightful. I can't say enough great things about this property. I will be SEEKING out other Larkspur properties for future stays in other areas. (As a note the shuttle will take you to the Light Rail that then can be taken basically any where you want to go in Seattle and is VERY easy to navigate).

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TravelingHeartMT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter
Clarion Hotel
Clarion Hotel
#7 of 11 in Renton

Been to Larkspur Landing Renton? Share your experiences!