“Can't stop returning to this one”
Review of Plum Delicious

Plum Delicious
Ranked #28 of 311 Restaurants in Renton
Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Best Restaurant in Renton is Plum Delicious. We are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, serving a wide variety of your favorite meals with a smile. We offer chicken, steak, pasta dishes, salads, sandwiches, burgers and more, along with a large selection of appetizers and desserts, and a full breakfast menu that has been voted Best Breakfast in Renton for three years in a row. Dine in or relax on our patio. Be sure to check out our weekly specials and up-coming events!
Reviewed April 6, 2012

Full Disclosure...I've lived in Renton where this restaurant is located for 16 years. When I first moved to town I asked for some recommendations, and this restaurant was one. I have dined in half a dozen similar restaurants in Renton. This isn't the closest family restaurant to our home, but we find ourselves driving the extra miles once or twice a month for a weekend breakfast. It is a great neighborhood restaurant. There appears to be very low turnover in the waitstaff which is always a good sign.

90% of our meals are breakfasts and the quality and variety of those is very good. Giant cinnamon buns, eggs benedict, french toast, joggers breakfast, yum, yum.

1  Thank ChinookRiver

Reviewed February 12, 2012

Went there one nite for a dinner. Nice place, great food and prices. If you want a real surprise take a look at the carrot cake for dessert. It is big enough for 3!

1  Thank kirk v
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We enjoyed the breakfast and thought the price was reasonable. I'd go here in a heartbeat before Denney's (which isn't saying much but somebody else brought it up).

Service was friendly too.

Happy Traveling

Reviewed November 3, 2011

We ate here for breakfast on a Sunday morning. I had the Eggs Benedict with spinach and tomatoes. It came with a fruit bowl, has browns and your choice of toast.

Hubby had steak and eggs and thought it was very good. He liked the hashbrowns and toast. He also ate half of my fruit as I was so full.

It is a homey little restaurant and so many locals love it. They also have a senior menu for Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
We had a two for one coupon so the meals were very very reasonable!
I would go there again for breakfast and lunch. Dinner we have been a few times but I prefer the breakfast and lunch menu.

Hubby had a club sandwich for lunch and I had the the chicken terriyaki burger. Get the sauce on the side as it is not too good. I loved the pineapple slice on the burger!

I would return again.
There is out door seating in the summer weather.

Reviewed July 30, 2011

When they tell you that the meat truck didn't show up it's restaurant talk for we could not pay our meat bill. There was little on the menu to choose from so we had the chicken fried steak. It was awful. Served with a old dry potato and veggies that were just peas and carrots that must have come from a can. And the meal was less than warm. We won't be going back.