$179
$159
$169
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $193/night.

$135
$142
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanrestaurant next doorrestaurants within walking distanceseatac airportevery staff memberguest laundrypark and flysouth center mallrenton areacoffee makershuttleseattleikeamicrowavemilesfreeway
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Our family of 8 opted at the last minute to leave the night before our flight out of SeaTac due to potential snowfall on the mountain passes that might cause trouble traveling in the morning. We had no hotel reservation arranged. We searched online for a parksleepfly hotel in the area during the 3 hr drive to the area, and found all the places we were familiar with already booked. We took a chance on this hotel-- just pulled in at around 12:30AM and the desk clerk gave us the last 2 rooms which only had king beds with pull out couches. More of a suite type room with kitchenette.We had four young children along, so it worked fine.He did not charge us extra for that. Somewhat older hotel, which they have been remodeling and updating with fresh paint, and at least as comfortable as any I have used previously for parksleepfly. He was very accommodating and even offered us light snacks if any of our group was hungry!! Very Nice! Complimentary breakfast was great. Courtesy shuttle was just big enough for our group, and worked great to and from airport.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
3  Thank Daniel S
clarionrentongm, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a positive review of our Hotel. Last minute travel arrangements can be stressful and the weather on the mountain pass can get pretty bad. I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay and that our staff was able to accommodate your needs. We have a great free breakfast selection and breakfast staff too. I invite you back next time you are in need of lodging in the Renton area. Have a great day!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I didn't experience anything negative during my recent 2 night stay. The front desk clerk was cordial if not super receptive. The room I got was nicely remodeled. The space is a little tight and some of the handy work is a bit off to the trained eye but overall very comfortable. The main concern might be noise. I didn't experience much highway noise even though I was in the rear of the hotel but there was a noticable amount of noise in the corridor; any conversation and every door closing. The breakfast is one notch above the norm, overall cleanliness is very good, Wifi worked very well and there are a nice selection of TV channels. I encountered at least 3 housekeepers in the hallways and every one of them made the effort to greet me and were very pleasant. Parking is sufficient and the area seems very safe. There is a huge mall and virtually endless dining options very near by without getting on the main highways. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
3  Thank The8racer
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you taking the time to write a review. We hope to see again soon. Best regards.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Mike went out of his way at 4am to make sure my family of very weary travelers were well taken care of. Thank you. The room was very clean, bed was super comfortable, but the best part was the friendly service

• Stayed: February 2014
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I will let my front desk agent know you had a great experience. Thank you again, best regards. Ole

Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel has been newly renovated, looks great. Great, friendly staff. Would highly recommend!
I love that they offer a courtesy shuttle. The location is great, pretty close to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
2  Thank amanda h

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Best regards Ole

Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and stay in numerous hotels. I was in the area last week and man I wish I had stayed here. There is a bit of traffic noise from the freeway but the beds are super comfy and there is a fridge and micro in the room! The rates were very comparable and for what you get I will definitely stay here next time I am here. The breakfast looks good and I will see tomorrow. Good location next to the freeway and the mall is only about 10 min away.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Julie P
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are almost finished with the many renovations we have been doing. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best regards, Ole