“Good hotel in a nice area” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Clarion Hotel

Clarion Hotel
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Renton
“Good hotel in a nice area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

I didn't experience anything negative during my recent 2 night stay. The front desk clerk was cordial if not super receptive. The room I got was nicely remodeled. The space is a little tight and some of the handy work is a bit off to the trained eye but overall very comfortable. The main concern might be noise. I didn't experience much highway noise even though I was in the rear of the hotel but there was a noticable amount of noise in the corridor; any conversation and every door closing. The breakfast is one notch above the norm, overall cleanliness is very good, Wifi worked very well and there are a nice selection of TV channels. I encountered at least 3 housekeepers in the hallways and every one of them made the effort to greet me and were very pleasant. Parking is sufficient and the area seems very safe. There is a huge mall and virtually endless dining options very near by without getting on the main highways. I would recommend this location to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank The8racer
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you taking the time to write a review. We hope to see again soon. Best regards.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Detroit, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

Mike went out of his way at 4am to make sure my family of very weary travelers were well taken care of. Thank you. The room was very clean, bed was super comfortable, but the best part was the friendly service

• Stayed February 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. I will let my front desk agent know you had a great experience. Thank you again, best regards. Ole
SeaTac, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

This hotel has been newly renovated, looks great. Great, friendly staff. Would highly recommend!
I love that they offer a courtesy shuttle. The location is great, pretty close to the mall and restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank amanda h
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. Best regards Ole
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014 via mobile

I travel a lot for work and stay in numerous hotels. I was in the area last week and man I wish I had stayed here. There is a bit of traffic noise from the freeway but the beds are super comfy and there is a fridge and micro in the room! The rates were very comparable and for what you get I will definitely stay here next time I am here. The breakfast looks good and I will see tomorrow. Good location next to the freeway and the mall is only about 10 min away.

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Julie P
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We are almost finished with the many renovations we have been doing. We look forward to seeing you again.
Best regards, Ole
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was in town for the holidays. The location was good, just off 2 main hwys, had a great mall close by and a shuttle to take me there and pick me up. No head ache of driving around and getting lost. They were remodeling on my last stay and this stay the front desk area is done, it looks great. Thanks for the great stays.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of your stay, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our shuttle van amenity. I agree the new front desk area has a great new look. Best regards, Ole
Kennewick, Washington
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed one night at this renovated and re-badged hotel. We stayed there because of it's proximity to IKEA and the freeway. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly. Despite being next to a very busy freeway, there was no discernible noise from the traffic. The hotel is across the street from a large cinema-plex, however the restaurant next door was closed. I had planned to take the wife to dinner there that evening and it was a factor in choosing the hotel. The provided hot breakfast was more than adequate and the dinning room was clean, bright and quiet. Despite the lack of a restaurant nearby, I would probably stay there again given the preferred customer rate that I got.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 stars
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for your friendly response about The Clarion, in Renton, Washington. Please, on your next visit come by the front desk, we have a list of several local restaurants. As well as our shuttle van can drop you off and pick you up for any dinner reservations you may make. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Ole B.
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I live locally in Renton and I had relatives coming into town. I was very impressed by the staff and so was my family. The breakfast was great, more options than a typical hotel breakfast. One of my relatives has mobility problems and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Next time my family comes to town, we will use the Clarion hotel. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your families experience with us. I agree we have a great deluxe hot breakfast, something for everyone. We look forward to seeing you at your next stay. Best regards, Ole
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Quality Inn
Larkspur Landing Renton
SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
TownePlace Suites Seattle South/Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!