WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Renton
Williston, North Dakota
“Great stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2014

I was in town for the holidays. The location was good, just off 2 main hwys, had a great mall close by and a shuttle to take me there and pick me up. No head ache of driving around and getting lost. They were remodeling on my last stay and this stay the front desk area is done, it looks great. Thanks for the great stays.

• Stayed December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 18, 2014
Thank you so much for your review of your stay, I am so happy to hear you enjoyed our shuttle van amenity. I agree the new front desk area has a great new look. Best regards, Ole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Kennewick, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stayed one night at this renovated and re-badged hotel. We stayed there because of it's proximity to IKEA and the freeway. The rooms were clean, the bed comfortable and the staff friendly. Despite being next to a very busy freeway, there was no discernible noise from the traffic. The hotel is across the street from a large cinema-plex, however the restaurant next door was closed. I had planned to take the wife to dinner there that evening and it was a factor in choosing the hotel. The provided hot breakfast was more than adequate and the dinning room was clean, bright and quiet. Despite the lack of a restaurant nearby, I would probably stay there again given the preferred customer rate that I got.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 17, 2014
Thank you for your friendly response about The Clarion, in Renton, Washington. Please, on your next visit come by the front desk, we have a list of several local restaurants. As well as our shuttle van can drop you off and pick you up for any dinner reservations you may make. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Ole B.
Renton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

I live locally in Renton and I had relatives coming into town. I was very impressed by the staff and so was my family. The breakfast was great, more options than a typical hotel breakfast. One of my relatives has mobility problems and the staff was very helpful and accommodating. Next time my family comes to town, we will use the Clarion hotel. Keep up the great service!

• Stayed January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
clarionrentongm, Front Office Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your families experience with us. I agree we have a great deluxe hot breakfast, something for everyone. We look forward to seeing you at your next stay. Best regards, Ole
Bellingham, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014

I've stayed here before but I had to come online to get my review posted. They finally opened the lobby after renovating for I don't know how long but it looks great. Its very clean and modern look and the staff is as always super friendly. Thank you Clarion and looking forward to the new rooms soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your friendly review. We also are looking forward to seeing the end results of the many renovations we have been working on. Hope to see you soon. Best regards, Ole, front desk manager
Renton, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

My friend and I wanted to have a girls night out and have a place to stay overnight. I got a very good price on the hotel and was pleased with it. The bed was very comfortable and the linens were very soft. The hot breakfast was okay but needed some more seasoning and to be kept hotter. When we stayed the hotel was doing renovations so there was some noise in the morning that woke us up. The manager Kelly was nice enough to offer me a voucher for a nights stay once the renovations are done. I would not hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your review, we hope you come back and see our newly renovated front desk area. We are still working hard at other renovations. Best regards, Ole, Front desk manager.
Colrado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2013

Based on some recent reviews, I went into this stay with lowered expectations. However, to save some $$, I still went with it & was glad. The lobby was nice, staff helpful and friendly, breakfast area nice, food plentiful though not the healthiest. The king bedroom & bath was clean and the bed was comfortable. On the down side, the room was kinda small (as some others have stated), the window let through a fair amount of traffic noise from the nearby highway (even though my room was pretty far from it) and the WiFi was slow. Overall, the experience was better than expected and I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Got a room as far from the highway as possible to minimize traffic sounds.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
clarionrentongm, General Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for writing a review regarding our Hotel. We are starting renovations and making a lot of improvements to our Hotel. We are completely renovating our lobby and fitness room. We are putting in new carpeting through out the hotel. All guest rooms will get new bedding and chairs. We are excited about the upcoming remodel. We also have options of room types available, from standard king rooms, larger king rooms, kitchen suites, and Jacuzzi suites. I'm happy you enjoyed your stay and welcome you back anytime.
Bremerton, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel and took advantage of their parking and shuttle to the airport. The staff was extremely kind and the place was sparkling clean! The bed was very comfortable and there were five pillows to choose from to make it a comfortable night. Since we were leaving before breakfast was served, they had breakfast made up for us to take with to the airport. The shuttle time was approx 15-20 mins and was ver prompt in picking us up after our trip. We felt safe leaving our car there as they have 360 degree cameras of their lots.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank TommyKadie
clarionrentongm, Manager at Clarion Hotel, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
Thank you for your kind words in regards to our hotel and staff. I'm happy to hear you had a good experience and felt safe parking your car. We do have camera's that view the entire parking area and we also have a security company that monitors our parking lot through out the night. We understand the need for breakfast before 6am and are happy to take a breakfast order in the evening and have it ready "to go" for the morning. Especially before a flight. We are starting the process of renovations and are making a lot of updates to our hotel. I invited you back next time you are in need of lodging in the Renton area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Renton
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 10 in Renton
Larkspur Landing Renton
Hilton Garden Inn Seattle/Renton
SpringHill Suites Seattle South/Renton
Red Lion Hotel and Conference Center-Seattle-Renton
Hampton Inn Seattle/Southcenter

Been to Clarion Hotel? Share your experiences!