Clarion Hotel
QualityInn
$169
SpringHill Suites
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$189
Hampton.com
$159
  • Pool
$105
$109
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

$169
GardenInn.com
Renton Inn(Renton)
$120
Travelocity
  • Free Internet
Larkspur Landing Renton(Renton)(Great Value!)
All reviewswafflesroom was cleanseatac airportrestaurants within walking distanceevery staff memberking roomguest laundrypark and flyrenton areacoffee makershuttleseattleikeamicrowavefreewaycruise
Reviewed September 22, 2011

The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was very good, well stocked, good variety,excellent service from the attendant. Good wireless internet access.
Needed the A/C fan on all night to drown out the nearby highway noise. One of the smallest bathrooms I've ever seen. Sink is outside and across from the door.
Overall I liked the place

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the same end of the hotel as the office so you're a longer way from the highway out back.
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Rooms were decent, staff friendly, price reasonable. Easy commute to downtown Seattle.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Renton might not be near downton Seattle, but that's not a problem. The hotel has a shuttle service available that not only will pick you up/take you to the airport (where the light train is conveniently located to travel fast/cheap/easy to downton Seattle), but they also will take you to any location in a 5 mile radius! That's great! In that 5 mile radius, you have the Westfield Southcenter Mall, a huge mall with all our favourite shops. Just next to the Mall, there's ANOTHER mall (can't recall the name).

As for the facilities, the rooms are roomy, nice and clean! Staff is friendly and eager to solve any questions or requests you may have. There's free wifi in the hotel, which is great 'cuz it helped us plan our tours/routes easily (if you don't have a smartphone or laptop, there's 2 PC's available for hotel guests in the lobby). Breakfast was included and it was good too! Scrambled eggs, bacon, sausages, waffles, cereal, fruit, juicie, toasted bread, bagles, you name it! Freshly made and hot, it's a great way to start your day (you'll save big bucks too!). It's not as cheap as other options in Renton, but for the value/price I think it's worth it. Specially if you're avoiding hotels in downtown Seattle, which not only are they more expensive, but they offer less commodities and tend to be small rooms in old buildings. Next time I'm in Seattle, I'll surely book in this hotel again.

Room Tip: Book online, also. When checking in, ask the frontdesk if there's upgrades available free of charge. They might give you a better room.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 21, 2011

This was a trip through hell. While ariving at the seatac airport last, I phone the hotel for free shuttle pickup, 40 minutes later the shuttle showed up. The van driver was rude and gave the impression we had interupted his evening. The van was dirty, in disrepair, weather stripping hanging down in the door and the door window was broken and loose and rattled all the way to the airport. The van was also high off the ground and he didn't bother putting out the step that he had in the front. He also didn't help with luggage. He also drove all back roads to the hotel. When we finnally we got the the hotel and our room the key didn't work so guess who came up to the room, the shuttle driver, The room was next to a very noisy soda machine I asked if it ran all night long and he said it did. The room was also right across from the elevator and also was a handicap room. I enquired the next morning why we were assigned to that room and was informed becaused I booked the room through expedia they had the right to assign the least desirable room. The shuttle back to the airport was much better with a different driver. He loaded luggage, put out his step and helped guests on and off the van. He took the freeway back to the airport and it was a shade over a ten minute drive. For your information my wife and I are in our late 60's

My recomendation is not to use expedia's best buy feature as it might get you a room less than desirable. In addition this hotel needs to reevaluatate what their staff does in the late evening. In my view the front desk clerk folding towels in view of guest is not very professional.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ray425
Reviewed August 15, 2011

I am Japanese living in Japan. I recently stayed at the Clarion Hotel Renton in Washington for three nights. I wanted to comment on the shuttle to/from the airport(Seattle Tacoma) that it was very helpful during my stay. For Japanese tourists, it is very important and a great help. They arranged a pick up and drop off very near, and inside the airport. The hotel staffs were so nice, kind, and very considerate. The fee was very cheap, and with also included a breakfast that was provided until 9 am. It is located only 6k from the airport, and can access to Seattle with 30 minutes by bus. I will definitely stay at the Clarion hotel next time.

Room Tip: I will definitely stay at the Clarion hotel next time.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo