“Not very clean; Lot of MSG”
Review of Pho Than Brothers - CLOSED

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The table, spoons and chopsticks were very greasy.
I felt very very thirsty afterwards.
I am guessing they use lot of MSG. Never had such a problem at other Pho places.

There are newer reviews for Pho Than Brothers

Reviewed March 4, 2009

OK, my dad and I love pho', especially Than Brothers in Crossroads and Capital Hill, but this place is a dirty pit! We walked into a steamy room with a line circling the narrow hellish hallway, and were escorted back to a weird side room that looked like an old storage den or a drug dealer pit. We were seated at a crusty table filled with crumbs, slop and someone else's napkins rolled into a ball of blasphemy. After 20 minutes we ordered and the waiter brought us the bowls without any condiments. My dad asked timidly for the condiments and the waiter looked annoyed and never came back. All the while a dirty large fish was floating around listlissly in a disgusting, decrepid fish tank that was not big enough for a pack of skittles. He was staring at us like, "Get me out of this pit!" and we both started laughing as the blasting gong music played in the background. We left feeling dirty and I immediately wanted to scrub the funk off my skin and wash the wretch out of my hair. There were stains splattered all over the walls, like someone shot a hawker across the room over and over for several hours, the floors had a layer of fish grease across them, and our food had what appeared to be "crispers" sprinkled over the top of them. The cream puffs were good, but I had to not think about where they came from or where they had been sitting. Rotting in the back. Chillin' with the fish.

Reviewed March 2, 2009

they give you complimentary puff pastries!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Redmond, Washington
Reviewed January 15, 2009

Best feature is convenience! Also they give you a couple of cream puffs...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Redmond
Reviewed October 21, 2008

Such great value. I always get take out thought. The place is a bit grubby.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook