“Great Cakes”

Hancock's Bakery
Ranked #13 of 16 Dessert in Redmond
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed June 20, 2013

I have ordered several cakes for special occasions from this little bakery. They are always very good and will decorate any way you want. I am just about to call an order a grad cake! They made a beautiful cake with a tiger on it for my daughter's birthday one year.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Not a fan of their pastries/bakery goods; I find they are dry and a little bit hard especially if you stop by in the afternoon. We do love their Fudge cake! You must be a chocolate lover to enjoy this because if you aren't, you'll say it's too rich and thick with fudge. Mmm. delicious!

1  Thank JC C
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My only purchase a box of muffins for a coffee group. Almost too hard
to bite; very dry; no flavor; no return visit.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Wanted a cake that we could design and actually looked like the picture. I brought in a piece of paper with a design of a cello and some music notes on it for our 13 year old's birthday party. He designed it and I took it to Hancocks where they did a fabulous job free drawing on the cake and was also happy that is was actually edible and tasty. The price was so reasonable, I think they should actual charge more but they don't. Our boy loved the way the cake looked and was happy it he didn't have to pick the at the cake to get to the delicious parts of the cake (he's not a fan of fondant). The best.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

When visiting Redmond, Washington a must visit is Hancock’s Bakery. This is one of the only traditional bakery’s in the area. It is a small family business in the same location for over 25 years, don’t let the small size fool you. Their cinnamon rolls are to die for, a must for a stop in the morning to go along with your coffee. When you stop by, if they have some of the marbled rye bread make sure to grab some, makes for a great sandwich.