“Enjoyed the pastrami”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Mikie's Brooklyn Bagel & Deli
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I asked for everything on the pastrami sandwich. Onions were fresh, first time for sprouts but it was good. Overall it was enjoyable.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Overall, this was a very average experience for me. And I felt kind of bad about that because this place looks like it has so much potential for its location.

I guess when it comes down to it, all restaurants are in business to make money. The problem here is that they just make it a little too obvious.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

The last couple of owners were fantastic, they cared about their bagels. The new owner isn't using the same recipes and the service has gone down a lot as well

Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

Starving after a long flight and a merciless jet lag, I found this place very early in the morning. Generous portions and very tasty food. Really good to take away and eat it somewhere else since the place itself is quite dull and poorly decorated. Will repeat for the rest of the week!

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I love bagels and Mikie's makes them right - boiling, then baking. I go to Mikie's often for my bagel (poppyseed and sesame seed are faves) and cream cheese (nice variety). Recently I tried a tuna salad bagel. This was far and away better than at any of the local lunch spots, and I don't mind that their prices are great.

Now if you are looking for a fancy restaurant, well, this is not it. Mikie's is just a local place with good stuff at reasonable prices. Try it and you will see what I mean.