“Family favorite for YEARS!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ixtapa Redmond Ridge
Ranked #111 of 245 Restaurants in Redmond
Woodinville, WA
“Family favorite for YEARS!”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Mario and his staff are always pleasant and ready to get you to a table and bring out the chips/salsa and margies. They are great supporters of the community and happy to accomodate any group large or small. Party room on side is nice option for large parties.

Visited October 2012

Redmond, Washington
“Good Food!”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

I ordered the steak and bacon wrapped shrimp. The steak was cooked perfectly and was very tasty. The shrimp on the other hand were overcooked and not particularily good. The other components of the meal were like likewise very good (i.e. chips, salsa, beans, rice, etc). We'll continue to go there for mexican food!

• Visited August 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“Pretty good Mexican food”
Reviewed May 8, 2012 via mobile

I didn't have high expectations as I just moved here from Houston but my meal was pretty good. The chips & salsa...thick corn chips we warm and the salsa was nice and fresh. I ordered a chicken burrito. It was huge, I took half of it home with me. The beans and rice were inside the burrito. It was yummy though I thought they kind of overdid the cheese melted on top. The guacamole was tasty too. It might not be my beloved Tex-Mex but it was pretty tasty!