“very good”
Review of Noodle Land

Noodle Land
Ranked #61 of 256 Restaurants in Redmond
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I'm very picky about going out for Thai food since I cook at home real Thai food all the time. Us Thais we all know that we can't expect the same kind of food in restaurants. Even when we cook our meals at restaurants, we make it taste differently. So if you think you have had authentic Thai food at restaurants, think again.
Having said that, this place is pretty close. I can't speak for every dish. I have never ordered Pad Thai. I usally get Waterfall Noodles, Yentafo, King Curry, Khao Kluk Krapi and Papaya Salad. I have to say, I go there once a week to eat one of these dishes.

1  Thank Jeabie T

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Noodle Land was recommended to me by a waitress from another Thai restaurant!

I lived in Thailand for over a decade and I speak fluent Thai. I asked the waitress for her recommendation for an "authentic" Thai restuarant on the East side and this was one of two her choices (the other restaurant is on the East side and will write another review soon).

What I like best about Noodle Land is that you can find many dishes served here that you will NEVER find in 98% of the cookie-cutter menus you find in other Thai restaurants. This location specializes in hard-to-find Thai noodle dishes (which is NOT the same as Vietnamese Pho restaurants). I started with the first noodle dish on the menu and have been back many times to work my way through the rest of menu. I like this place because it reminds me of the authentic small roadside restaurants I grew up with in Thailand. I would also highly recommend the Khao Moo Dang (Red Pork with Rice) - a childhood favorite that isn't found elsewhere.

The ambiance is plain but the service is great and the prices are great. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed May 13, 2008

Consistently good Thai food...mango with sticky rice is a great treat for dessert