“very nice coffee”

Victor's Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 19 Coffee & Tea in Redmond
Reviewed June 29, 2014

they have really nice coffee here, very dangerous for you waistline, haha. Banana, chocolate, etc flavored, nice big mugs, lots of whipped cream. The sever guy is cute. Have been -and will be back for sure...

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our first visit to this little coffee shop was to meet some friends. Being unfamiliar with it, we didn't know they dealt with cash only. My husband ordered two specialty coffees and he only had enough cash to pay for 1 of them. They were kind and let him have the other for free, but that is the reason for the 4 out of 5 stars. Not taking credit makes it hard for those of us who really don't walk around with cash anymore. That being said, the mocha-orange coffee that I drank was delicious. It was light on both the mocha and orange taste but still a nice difference from the usual rote coffee choices. Although the parking in front of the establishment seemed sparse, there was a large gravel covered parking lot on the side.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Awesome coffee, a nice environment to meet friends (no wi-fi), good, light food. Everything you want in an independent coffee shop,

Reviewed July 27, 2013

As many others have said, the owner and staff are rude and the coffee is bad. Alas, I was around the corner and decided to come back after a 3 year hiatus. Bad idea. My latte was weak even with a double espresso shot. Either the beans are poor quality or the shots are being pulled short. For whatever reason, the barista was in a sour mood too. I gave them a $100 bill just to give them heartburn. When they complained about the big bill, I told them I usually use credit but since they refuse to join this century I guess they need to break a hundred. Idiots.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

First of all, I think not accepting credit cards is a foolish decision and inconsiderate of your customers.

Second, yelling at your staff in front of everyone is rude and mean.

Third, I don't appreciate you telling me not to talk while standing in line because you can't concentrate. Who are you, the soup nazi from Seinfeld?

Fourth, charging for coffee refills is cheap and stupid, and charging someone full price for a refill because they want it in a to go cup is doubly cheap and stupid.

If you hate customers, and people, maybe the hospitality industry isn't the best place to be working. There are too many great local places with NIIIIICE owners for me to spend my time or my money on this place. This place will go out of business if this new owner doesn't start treating people nicely, no matter how good the food supposedly is.

1  Thank Steve T