“Tired of food chain cafes?”

Victor's Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Redmond
Seattle, Washington
“Tired of food chain cafes?”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Coffee was good, decent barista. Pastry and breakfast sandwich were excellent. Decent amount of room between tables, let's you have a good conversation.

• Visited July 2012

Seattle, Washington
“Quaint”
Reviewed June 17, 2012

They have Oregon Chai tea which is hard to find these days. The space was cozy too.

Visited May 2012
Seattle
“Local Coffee: Cash Only”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I first came here in the mid 1990s and remember complaining that Redmond was out in the sticks. A lot has changed but Victor's remains the same. And, for the record, they still only take cash. While this might strike some as quaint, others will be frustrated to find that their plastic will not provide access to the delicious baked goods or coffee. Be advised and then you can act local by nursing your coffee, nibbling at your scone, and lingering for a few hours.

• Visited February 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“The Best Coffe I had in Redmond”
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I stopped in Victor's by accident one day and since then I go everytime I get the chance. I think their coffee is the best. I find Starbucks coffee tasting a bit too much of "burnt" coffee while Victor's is more of a mellow taste. I did not have food there though so can't vote for that

Visited April 2012
Lake Mary, Florida
“Great coffee”
Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in for a quick coffee. We ended up buying a pound of coffee to take home. We also tried the apple tarts. Delish! We have stopped in several times since then and have never bee disappointed.