“Cash only, try any of the waffles and the swiss cookies”

Victor's Coffee Company
Ranked #2 of 5 Coffee & Tea in Redmond
Newport Beach, California
“Cash only, try any of the waffles and the swiss cookies”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

Coffee is the best, java mocha my new favorite and of course the waffles.
The sugar is imported from Belgium and its made with dough and not batter.
Soo good, I ate 6 in 2 days. yikes glad I am not a resident of Redmond.

• Visited October 2011

Redmond, Washington
“Great place for coffee and breakfast or lunch”
Reviewed September 7, 2011

It's got character, to say the least. I've never ever actually posted a photo here, but wherever Walter got all that old furniture was pretty amazing. The coffee is good, the sandwiches are even better, and the service is, well, it's not what one would call the usual obsequious kind, but it's very, very good. For coffee alone (drip) probably Peet's is better, but Peet's can't beat the atmosphere or the sandwiches, or service. Forget the local purveyors (all 8 or 9 of them in downtown Redmond) of burnt coffee, just stop at Victors. Please!

Of course, I tend to do a late breakfast there about 3 days a week since I retired, I'm probably prejudiced in favor of the place, but then again, if I didn't like it I wouldn't go there, would I?

I didn't check the business meetings box, it's good for quick lunch meetings, but it's way too busy to hang out for an extended time. One of the services the staff offers is shooing off salescritters who want to prey on customers, for which I say THANK YOU. For meeting people it's great, for groups of up to 7 or 8 they have a couple of tables the size of a small pacific island. (old oak antique tables, too)

Reservations? No. Uh uh. Parking can be a bit of a pain sometimes, success breeds full lots.

• Visited September 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent Latte and Spacious Indoors”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

Really enjoyed the coffee. Was looking for something not too Starbuck-ish. This is it and it was good.

Visited July 2011
Issaquah, Washington
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed August 1, 2010

I'd passed this coffeeshop many times but never stopped - it had a run-down look that didn't interest me. But yesterday I decided to give it a try, and I was delighted. The place was roomy and comfortable and real, a nice alternative to the chain coffeeshops. It would be a great place to sip coffee while reading, writing, or visiting with friends. (I did not notice if it had free wireless.)

My capuccino was good; I also had a muffin but didn't pay much attention to the other selections.

I'll be back. But only when I have cash in my wallet. Luckily I did on that first visit. I learned later that this is a cash-only place. That is the main drawback, and that explains why the customer ahead of me had to leave to get cash to pay for her order.

seattle
“Best Coffee eastside”
Reviewed May 27, 2010

Great coffee, they know how to make an latte! Rustic feel to the place. Really good pastries and desserts, not just glitz and glammor. They taste fresh and homemade. I've tried the soup too, and was very good. We always stop here when we go through redmond. There is some games for kids in the corner, not much, but keeps my son busy. They just have an excellent technique to make a perfect coffee.