“Excellent Bagels”
Review of Blazing Bagels

Blazing Bagels
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in Redmond
Reviewed September 28, 2012

They are have huge assortment of every sort of bagel you might imagine. I've tried quite a few and all have been very good. The staff are always pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The place makes a very good bagle. But I was really angered by my recent visit here. In addition to bagles the place offers sandwiches..on their bagles of course. Well the order process, which involves filling out a paper form, is confusing. The result is a highly frustrating and chaotic experience. Oh and you must fill out one of these confusing forms for every sandwich you order.

If this wasn't bad enough it seems like they get the order wrong at least half of the time.

I might go back to buy bagles but I'll never order anything else from this place. Black

Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

I was in the Seattle area for a conference, and every day I'd pass by Blazing Bagels on my way to catch the bus. Each day I'd tell myself that I should stop in as the hotel breakfast I was having was less than wonderful. Finally, on the last day in town, I stopped for a bagel. I could've kicked myself squarely in the shin for not going in sooner. The selection was HUGE!! I'd never seen so many varieties. I chose the cinnamon-raisen bagel with honey-walnut cream cheese. Well, my friends, it was delightful. Now I sit on the opposite side of the country down in Florida and pine over the lost opportunities I created by not stopping in every day...or simply moving to Seattle to be closer to my favorite bagel shop. Alas....

Reviewed July 17, 2012

Stumbled on this well-hidden gem of a deli in an industrial/business park while searching for the equally difficult-to-find Mac & Jack's Brewery. Thankfully, the shop has plentiful sandwich-board signs directing bagel lovers to their location in Redmond (the owner now has two easier-to-find locations in Bellevue and in downtown Seattle at Safeco Field).
This non-chain shop started out serving weekday workers at dozens of nearby businesses including a Microsoft campus, but it's now a foodie destination. What a selection of delicious bagels made to perfection. Our family's favorites were the pesto and the jalapeño & cheese and the pretzel bagels. We ate there but also took home a dozen, which is actually 14 bagels. There are a few tables and chairs inside, but we opted to eat our lunch outside at picnic tables spread across the shop's parking spaces (ample parking remains). On a recent sunny afternoon at this Seattle suburb, this was a real treat.
Loved the split bagel sandwiches, which you build yourself, choosing meat, cheese, veggies and their signature "schmear," aka cream cheese spreads with a variety of flavorings.
The place was packed with locals, and there was a wait for outdoor seating, which confirmed what we'd discovered: this is bagel paradise.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Delicious. Baked with love each day. The bagels keep well for a couple of days without becoming hard/stale.

Been to Blazing Bagels? Share your experiences!