“The real deal”

Fatburger
Ranked #148 of 255 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We've tried other places, of course. Still prefer the taste of the beef in the burgers. Nice size selections, and delicious sides. People are friendly too!

Reviewed January 20, 2013

With all the hype I have heard about the place, I would have expected something special. It's not. It's just another place that makes hamburgers. The staff didn't seem to care that were there to eat. The food was fine, but again, nothing special. I expected something different. Clearly not up to the hype.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

The burgers are very good. You can have them in almost any fashion you desire. The Onion Rings are outstanding.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I enjoyed those hamburgers and onion rings like no other time in my life. They have great sauces and the best service. Everything was just great!!

Reviewed June 12, 2012

I like going to Fatburger because of the value: you get a simple hamburger with fixings you want for a reasonable price. Cheaper than Red Robin, but not as good as it. Also not so many selections as other places. But the burgers are great. Not many variety. And only go there if you want a burger!