“One of our favorites” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pomegranate Bistro

Pomegranate Bistro
Ranked #7 of 241 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bend, Oregon
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

We love Pomegranate Bistro. We've had brunch, lunch and dinner. The atmosphere is good, the food excellent and the service friendly! The menu is changed with the season which makes for variety! My husband loves the burger! I enjoy the tuna salad and the seasonal specials for lunch or dinner. Carrot cake is out of sight! The brunch menu is great. The benedict is excellent as well as the oat cakes. The cinnamon roll is outstanding. We visit Pomegranate frequently!!

• Visited November 2013

Cirencester, England, United Kingdom
“Lovely bistro a little off the beaten track”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

This bistro is hidden away on a business park off Redmond Way. The food is good and the price very reasonable. We visited on a Tuesday night and it was busy but not full so we got a table easily without making a reservation.

I was desperate for something other than hotel room service food and I wanted fresh and light. I had a beautiful tuna salad (their take on a salad nicoise) and it was just right.

The service was good and everyone enjoyed their food choices and drinks. Spot on for a 'spur of the moment' decision to go out and eat after a very long day in the office.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Not worth it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

We last tried it a year ago, (because food very good...) and were disappointed by the poor customer service... And left... Last Friday we tried again... And left... We do not have to be made to feel as though a great favor is bestowed upon us by allowing us to have a table.... Especially the tiny two person tables...

Visited October 2013
Hyderabad, India
“Good Place for Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Co-worker of mine recommended this place while I never noticed this place exist. The menu cannot go wrong and choices are plenty with their signature mock tail drink to try. Decent wallet factor and good place to try out something different.

Visited July 2013
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wanted to Love this Place but Entrees were Disappointing”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

I really wanted to like this place. Love the open kitchen and the casual atmosphere but the food was hit or miss. We came in here for a Saturday afternoon lunch and there was plenty of room for a party of 8. Great for families and kids. We all shared cinnamon rolls and savannah hot puffs. Both were delicious. My sister and I shared the French toast and breakfast burrito and we were really disappointed. The French toast was dry. The breakfast burrito was unimpressive. At $13 each, I just expected a lot more. I would like to try other things but the two brunch items I had were disappointing.

Visited June 2013