“A new spin on doing "Brunch"”
Review of Pomegranate Bistro

Pomegranate Bistro
Ranked #6 of 253 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013

For a new way to do brunch in a nice atmosphere and with an interesting twist on the typical brunch menu, try Pomegranate. Several dishes had a southern flair to them, others were on the sweet side of life, and then there were some of the traditional eggs benedict types of choices. Place was pretty hoppin' at 9am on a Sunday too. The coffee drinks are my favorite part....

1  Thank carrieul

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Great atmosphere, really awesome food and drinks! Everything on the menu looks great. I had the brussels sprout salad and the pork cheeks, both were amazing. Highly recommend if you're in town!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

And I wasn't even a Benedict fan before I had theirs. You can get it was ham or salmon. The homemade Hollandaise sauce is rich and velvety. And best of all, they don't use a dry, bland English muffin, but a delicious creamy herbed biscuit..yum!! Be prepared to wait for a table, this place is packed all weekend. I've called ahead and gotten my name on the list, and then still had to wait another 15 minutes once we got there. But it's worth the wait. And if you don't have kids, there's a newer lounge/bar area that is a bit more chill and quiet than the huge dining area. But again, sitting is limited. But totally recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I've eaten here a few times. The menu is small and I've had both great and average meals. The happy hour menu (and appetizers) have always been enjoyable and I really like their adult beverages - they have mastered the craft of some great drinks! It's a great place to try - don't miss it cause you hear bad things...you should try it for yourself - it's worth it.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had the Arugula Firebread and the Pomegranate Eggs Benedict, the later were a little lukewarm still tasted good and they had run out of bisquits and substituded harshbrowns. I had the same thing better a couple weeks earlier. They charged a $1.00 extra for the Pomegranate Juice and when I ponted out that is was not mentioned on the menu, they argued with me and did not offer to talk to the manager about it to take off the dollar until I said that it was illegal to charge extra when it had not been mentioned to me at the time of ordering it. Hey I like this place, but I also want people not to chare people arbitraily.