Frankie's Pizza & Pasta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I've been here many times. Great food, great value, "something for everyone" and menu. This is where you go if you need to please both your foodie maiden aunt and your eight year old son who lives on mcnuggets.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I like the pizza here. Its pretty good.

My issue is with the Owners wife, Rhonda. I have came in several times and got a slice of pizza to go. Every time she helps me, she grabs my pizza with her bare hands. This is gross to me. She is also taking the money, and money is very dirty. She also, licks her fingers and grabs the to go bags which is gross. I end up not eating my crust since she touched it.

I really hope this stops. I have said something to someone there in the past but it hasnt changed. I guess they dont care. You would think though that they would know this is a food violation. Makes me wonder what else goes on that you dont see.

2  Thank 73hawks73
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Frankie's is a great Italian Restaurant for causal dining. Every entree we've had has been good including pasta and pizza. Salads are also excellent! I love the seasonal salad the best! Sandwiches at lunch are large and excellent. We also have Frankie's cookbook which is fun to use - all the recipes are excellent.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

My wife and I stop in to eat whenever we are in Redmond.
It is wonderful to be able to sit down and enjoy a great Italian meal...and it is not part of some chain.

We have had their pizza, their pasta and their desserts, each meal we have ordered has been a success!

The walls are decorated with photos from the owner's travels in Italy, reminding my wife and I of our trips there, a wonderful dining experience and no more expensive than a chain restaurant. Well worth the trip!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We visited here as a group of 6, including 2 kids under 10. We enjoyed good food and the service was pretty fast, a plus with kids. In the meantime, they had coloring page options. Often it is challenging to find a (non-fast food) restaurant that accommodates adults and kids where you don;'t have to worry about disrupting other patrons. This is an excellent place to take kids where you can still enjoy s glass of wine. A plus is the availability of gluten free dishes. The kids had the spaghetti with meat sauce from the kids menu & other menu selections were spaghetti & meatballs, canelloni, caesar's salad & garlic chicken & we all gave thumbs up on our menu choices. They don't offer reservations but you can call ahead for 6 or more & get put on the waiting list. We have heard Frankie's can get quite busy so we did this, but it was unnecessary as we got there at 6ish and the rush came right after that. We will return here.