“Feeling of home”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Great service and cozy atmosphere. Food is average, but not bad. A great place to watch the game. Happy hour prices are also good.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This was just a very average meal at a very average restaurant in an area where there are too many good restaurants to settle for less than that. Service was rather slow, little things were overlooked & trying to flag down someone to assist you was challenging. I thought the prices were not in keeping with the casual family kind of restaurant it is. It is a very big restaurant so if you're looking for a last minute restaurant for a bigger group, it could probably handle it. We didn't didn't even bring our leftovers home, which is a sure sign of it not quite meeting expectations.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I have frequented this restaurant for 5 years. I always had the same thing. Something changed, and I decided to try whatever I could. The Tenderloin Tips are to die for. In the past year I have gone 5 or 6 times, every time something different. I have yet to be disappointed.

Reviewed November 2, 2013 via mobile

Looked like a long line, but we were seated quickly. Our waitress was very professional (I think her name was Ashly). We had soup, salad and split an entrée; their servings are huge. We'll be back.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

Claim Jumper used to be a great place till about a year or so ago. Recently, not sure why, but both their service and food quality have gone down. Wait is too long, servers are not really engaged and the food is missing ingredients even (no chicken in Chicken pasta for example).

Stay away and go for much better choices near by.