“Slow service and not so great food”
Review of Claim Jumper - CLOSED

Claim Jumper
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Claim Jumper used to be a great place till about a year or so ago. Recently, not sure why, but both their service and food quality have gone down. Wait is too long, servers are not really engaged and the food is missing ingredients even (no chicken in Chicken pasta for example).

Stay away and go for much better choices near by.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

We recently went to this restaurant with a large group; although we were seated in a private area, it was very noisy because of the music being played, and it took FIVE requests to get it turned down! The waitress was great, but overworked and it took quite a long time to get everyone served. The food was lousy...very disappointing...I do commend them, though, for giving every party individual bills and including the gratuity on the bill...

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I've been to this location many times, but last night we left feeling disappointed with our experience. We grabbed a table in the bar. The wait staff (2) were nowhere to be seen. After 4 minutes we went to the nearest service station for menus. From that point on we saw improved service; not great, but OK.

The bbq salad was delicious, and huge. My fish dish (Tilipia Bianco?) was pretty bland, and looked better in the menu picture then on my plate. Breading was uneven and heavily applied.

A comment about cleanliness. Our chair and banquet cushion had crumbs on them, and the floor around the tables in our area was littered with bread, misc food. The bar table area was half full so it wasn't like it was too busy to ignore the floor's condition. Just saying....

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Happy hour drinks a little heavy on the ice: food simple and cheap, nice large portions. However, their menu does not show drink prices which we thought misleading. A Mojito was $8.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I cannot believe the other reviews of this restaurant - perhaps we were at a different location? All I know is the place we went to had dirty tables, dirty menus, traditional fat-rich food and disgusting food all over the floors. Our food was not good and everyone had a stomach ache after eating there. I would not recommend this place - even to my worst enemy...unless you really want a stomach ache that is...