“Memories from Italian food!”
Review of Sages Restaurant

Sages Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 251 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I was happily surprised by the selection of dishes listed in the menu at Sages. It reminds me of the food I had in Italy and Europe. The service has always been very agreeable and friendly. The restaurant is small and the decoration elegant. The staff gives you always the opportunity to discuss the ingredients used in recipes and wines available. I am happy that I do not have drive to Bellevue of Seattle to get a piece of Italy.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Sages is a hidden gem. the atmosphere is very relaxing. The wait staff is attentive but not hovering. And the food is an amazing value from Bart's chicken to the Pork tenderloin with apples and Marsala wine sauce - it's a fabulous place to spend an evening with the ones you love.

If I had 1 wish - it would be for creme brule on the menu :)

1  Thank Darrell B
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Met my son there for dinner and weren't paying attention to the time. We spent 2 1/2 hours there, yet were never rushed or anything but served as you would want to be served. Every need was taken care of and everything from the wine to the meal to the coffee after dinner was just right. I will come back as often as I am here. Few places get to really make an impression -- this one did.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

From the time we walked into the door until we left, I can say that I've never had better service. Our waitperson, Slavic, was a delight, recommending the salmon and halibut, which were expertly prepared. Others in our group ordered the shrimp tower, the cheese ravioli and the gnocchi. All were excellent. This was a birthday celebration, and we will definitely return.

1  Thank Dan and Ellen K
Reviewed May 19, 2013

If you like a smaller, more intimate restaurant that offers personal service, a lovely quiet setting ( warm lighting, fabric tablecloths) and personal service, outstanding menu items, and still reasonalble prices for their offerings, which are perfectly proportioned, this IS the place to visit. Unlike too many restaurants, the menu hasn't changed since we've been coming here( more than 8 yrs.) so we can return knowing our many favorites are still available. Outstanding wine selections. Chioppino is more generous than you can imagine, beef filet will spoil you with its wine sauce, all pastas preparations are done to perfection. Anything you order will be a good choice. Enjoy! Only wish they would accept reservations..so arrive early, especially on weekends!( Closed Mondays)

Been to Sages Restaurant? Share your experiences!