“Great to come back!”
Review of La Isla Redmond

La Isla Redmond
Reserve with OpenTable
La Isla Redmond is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 245 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are Redmond's own Puerto Rican restaurant! We want to have our guests feeling like they are dining somewhere outside in Old San Juan having some food and enjoying the scenery. Cobblestone streets, lots of iron work, ornate doors and textured walls. but more importantly wonderful food and service with the warmth of Puerto Rico. Hours: Sunday: 11am - 11pm Monday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm Friday: 11am - Midnight Saturday: 11am - Midnight
Seattle, Washington
“Great to come back!”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

took some freinds to dinner to give them my Boricuia taste and the food was very good,we ordered 2 appertizer sampler plates to start,and everything was tastey and not greasy.Then we followed up with the speciel which as the yellow fin tuna,we also had the catfish,bifstec with onions,and the divina pernil! wow-wee! washed it all down with some rumritas and coconut mojitos.The only disappointment was the flan.The flan was brown,full of cinnimon and kinda of blah,maybe that what Americanos think flan is but boricua flan is white,more custard style with nice syrup over the top,try that to be more authentic,We were frequent customers of the Ballard location till the food lost is taste and the service became bad,the food and presentation was poor so we had written off La Isla,but glad we came to this location,so we might return to Ballard to see if there is improvement,But this location is great!

• Visited July 2014

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“A unique atmosphere and great staff!”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

First I must mention that I am 100% Puerto Rican and as soon as I arrive at the restaurant I felt like home. They attended us quickly. The waiter that took our order was very friendly. The food was "riquisima" and very generous portions. The rice and beans was like grandma makes. It's a great spot in Redmond. Two of ours friends mention that the "Pastelon" was awesome. Highly recommended.

1 Thank Jamespr7
Anchorage, Alaska
“Amazing flavor”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great food, one of the best puertorican food I have ever had. Authentic flavor and the staff was super nice and attentive, we went twice during our stay in Seattle and tried different items on the menu that brought us back to our beloved island.

1 Thank Ileana B
Redmond
“Roasted Pork best ever, ever”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Eight of us gathered there for lunch last week. The wait staff was superb, making sure we had all the tastes our stomachs could hold. Loved it all. That said, the Pernil Bowl, with slow roasted pork shoulder was to die for. I'm not eating my own roasted pork anymore when I can have La Isla's!

NC
“I'm a little in love”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is an absolute favorite for both my husband and me. The service is always great, and the food... amazing. I've had several things here, and the food is always on point. Their salmon, pork, beans and rice are all perfect. And they have this little sandwich called the tripletta... it's absolutely addicting. My husband won't order anything else. I have it with their velvet mojito, and there's a party in my mouth. I always leave happy and satisfied.

• Visited May 2014