“A unique atmosphere and great staff!”
Review of La Isla Redmond

La Isla Redmond
Ranked #8 of 253 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Puerto Rican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are Redmond's own Puerto Rican restaurant! We want to have our guests feeling like they are dining somewhere outside in Old San Juan having some food and enjoying the scenery. Cobblestone streets, lots of iron work, ornate doors and textured walls. but more importantly wonderful food and service with the warmth of Puerto Rico. Hours: Sunday: 11am - 11pm Monday - Thursday: 11am - 11pm Friday: 11am - Midnight Saturday: 11am - Midnight
Reviewed July 1, 2014

First I must mention that I am 100% Puerto Rican and as soon as I arrive at the restaurant I felt like home. They attended us quickly. The waiter that took our order was very friendly. The food was "riquisima" and very generous portions. The rice and beans was like grandma makes. It's a great spot in Redmond. Two of ours friends mention that the "Pastelon" was awesome. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Jamespr7

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great food, one of the best puertorican food I have ever had. Authentic flavor and the staff was super nice and attentive, we went twice during our stay in Seattle and tried different items on the menu that brought us back to our beloved island.

1  Thank Ileana B
Reviewed June 19, 2014

Eight of us gathered there for lunch last week. The wait staff was superb, making sure we had all the tastes our stomachs could hold. Loved it all. That said, the Pernil Bowl, with slow roasted pork shoulder was to die for. I'm not eating my own roasted pork anymore when I can have La Isla's!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

This place is an absolute favorite for both my husband and me. The service is always great, and the food... amazing. I've had several things here, and the food is always on point. Their salmon, pork, beans and rice are all perfect. And they have this little sandwich called the tripletta... it's absolutely addicting. My husband won't order anything else. I have it with their velvet mojito, and there's a party in my mouth. I always leave happy and satisfied.

Reviewed May 21, 2014

This location is super convenient to host group work lunches and the service is always top notch.

The food is pretty good, but usually fairly heavy and salty for lunch. We keep coming back because the service is so great and they easily accommodate large parties. I also love how many items there are to choose from on the menu.

Definitely one of the better restaurant choices in the area.