Tripadvisor
Redmond
Post
Inbox
Search

“Filthy restaurant with okay rating st the door”

Yummy Pho Vietnamese Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #79 of 296 Restaurants in Redmond
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Filthy restaurant, served me rotten slimy basil and you stick to the floor it’s so dirty. Plus there’s an “Okay” cleanliness rating at the door. Been here a few times but the slimy lettuce and sticky floor was the last straw. Redmond needs more GOOD Pho restaurants!!!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (38)

Reviewed August 14, 2019

Small, basic restaurant but the food and service was good. Young staff were impressed that I brought my own stainless steel straw.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

They have good vegetarian dishes. My friend enjoyed a vegetarian chicken dish and I liked the brisket pho ( non veg). Staff is nice. Prices are fair as are the serving sizes. A small pho was plenty for one person.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

I had high hopes yet those were quickly dashed by the $1 charged for a shared bowl of Phò. The last time I saw a charge like this was in 1980. Still I thought just maybe, just maybe then came the conversation from the teenage kitchen staff through the partial wall not to mention their service. Yet still I held out hope for a well prepared broth and noodles for that I would endure pretty much anything but what I was served was a weak version of a Phò...I should of know by the $1 split charge. I left disappointed but I still hold out hope.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2018

I drop in here about once a month for lunch...place is always packed but usually solo so no wait. As others have pointed out this is fast Pho and the staff does not spend a lot of time communicating. For me that is perfect because there are other things to do and a quick lunch is perfect. The soup is good, the sandwiches are better.

Date of visit: November 2018