“Great location and helpful staff”

Seattle Marriott Redmond
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Redmond
Seattle, Washington
“Great location and helpful staff”
Reviewed January 21, 2014

This is a nice hotel in the convenient location of Redmond Town Centre.

The reception and door staff were extremely friendly, especially Sengbob and Mike. The rooms are a little on the small side but comfortable.

There is a laundry on level 2 which is free (other than paying for detergent which you can purchase from the hotel shop for $1). I found that very useful as we ended up staying here for a while.

We had breakfast in both the restaurant on ground level and in the concierge lounge. It was fairly basic but fine.

The self parking is in the car-park across the road.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
MHRSRedmond, Front Office Manager at Seattle Marriott Redmond, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Good afternoon, thank you for taking the time to share your experience from your visit with us. We are delighted that your stay with the Redmond Marriott Town Center was enjoyable. It was a pleasure having you; we truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon.

RACHEL FESLER
Rooms Operations Manager
Redmond Marriott
rachel.fesler@marriott.com
425-498-4006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Oakland, California
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stayed at the Redmond Marriott as a guest of Microsoft, so the location was pretty unbeatable. That said, I can see why others would choose this hotel, for its easy access to dining, drinking, and other attractions within the area. The staff was very friendly and accommodating on my arrival, and the valet was prompt. The room was spacious and clean as well. Overall, a pleasant experience.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stayed here to go to the St. Nick Wine tours, and this hotel was amazing. The service was impeccable. At first they were a little bit snobby towards my hubby and I - since we weren't dressed in suits or fancy clothes - we were in weekend work clothes, but after we checked in - things got better. The restaurant there Sear - has some AMAZING Beecher's Mac and Cheese. It was sinfully delicious. The atmosphere was clean. The King size room, with Mount Rainier view on the 7th floor was fantastic. There were like 8 pillows on the bed, a pillowtop mattress and a DOWN comforter. I was on my own little cloud of Heaven! We did have to call 2 times for them to bring us extra towels, but that was it :) I would recommend this place if you are looking for luxury or relaxation. It was great!

Room Tip: Top floors have better views and seemed to be a little more quiet.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Though I'm a SPG Platinum, we chose to stay at the Redmond Town Center Marriott for a weekend evening to catch a movie and dinner. The location is excellent for shopping and eateries, no question. Upon arriving, the Valet was nice and friendly, though we self parked (probably shouldn't be a charge for it, but even that is $16.) Oh well. It's close and easy. Ditto on the friendliness of the front desk. Very nice and genuine. Hotel lobby is clean and attractive; we didn't explore it much but no issues. The room however was another issue. Since I have no status with Marriott, my expectations were reasonable. Nevertheless the rooms are small. Very small. No frills but OK. Other than some wallpaper and a few expensive touches like the vanity material, nothing to brag about in the bathroom either. But again, it is fine. No robes or personal touches. One regular coffee with two of us staying (though I'm sure after a call it would have been remedied). I noticed part of the bed was untucked which made me curious so I peeled back the bed sheets. Gross! The linens had NOT been changed. There was body hair and lint all over the sheets. I told the front desk and he was very nice and sympathetic and said he would take care of it immediately, we then left for some shopping. Upon return there was some wine and cheese. A nice gesture. The bed was re-made, but obviously I checked it again. To my chagrin, the sheets had not been changed. Same sheets even with an old spot we noticed from before to confirm it. I again informed the front desk. They were obviously upset that the cleaning staff had blown them off and tried to pull a fast one. I don't know if they thought we were lying or what, but I was not happy about it. As a result, we probably won't be back. I don't appreciate anyone thinking they can pull that off (clearly the cleaning staff tried not once, but twice to avoid changing linens) particularly for over $100 a night.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank pikagrass
San Diego, California
Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here for just one night, but left with great impression.

It's a Marriott, so it has everything a typical Marriott offers - beautiful lobby, friendly staff, clean room, comfortable bed, ...

What's special about this stay was that I was offered a complimentary upgrade to their presidential suites. It's way too big for a solo traveler like me. I was so tempted to call all my co-workers and friends to come over for a party. ;)

Marriott had my loyalty now.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank K L
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed October 27, 2013

This was the hotel of choice for a conference I attended. Wonderfully clean, helpful staff and lovely accommodations. It was a pleasure to stay here and I hope to have the opportunity to return. The location was very easy to find and within a reasonable distance to where we went to visit. I do recommend the self-parking option vs. the valet to save yourself a little money.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I travel every month for business and have stayed in many different hotel chains. The staff at Redmond Marriott are the BEST!! They were very helpful, always attentive and exceptional happy/pleasant! I have never in my 20 years in Sales/traveling ever met such a great staff of people. Some of the other Marriott Hotels should take lessons from them. Thanks for making my stay exceptional!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Redmond
Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond
Redmond Inn
Redmond Inn
#5 of 8 in Redmond
Residence Inn Seattle East/Redmond
Silver Cloud Inn Redmond
Hampton Inn & Suites Seattle/Redmond
Woodmark Hotel & Still Spa

Been to Seattle Marriott Redmond? Share your experiences!