“Really terrific experience for date night!”
Review of iPic Theaters

iPic Theaters
Ranked #1 of 6 Fun & Games in Redmond
More attraction details
Owner description: iPic presents our guests with a unique movie experience where they can relax and escape with great comfort, hospitality and amenities.
Kirkland, Washington
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Really terrific experience for date night!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

I have a nice theater at home, but my girlfriend talked me into going out. I reluctantly went, not that excited and I went away super-impressed. Everything we ate was terrific. The service was excellent, we enjoyed the movie and the food was outstanding, and far, far better than we were expecting. It was such a nice experience that we'd do it again and plan to go back soon!

Visited June 2012

Lake Mary, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“$37 movie tickets for two...REALLY?”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Cannot believe people are willing to pay that kind of money to see a movie...leather seats are very nice but let's face it, most movies are average at best and I'm just not willing to throw down that kind of money to see a movie? If I want to sit in a comfy leather chair to watch a so-so movie, I'll wait until the movie comes out on video and watch it at home. I don't mind spending money with abandon but not on a movie, thanks.

Visited June 2012
12 Thank Danette121965
Redmond, WA
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Be CAREFUL!”
Reviewed June 4, 2012

You have to be very careful before deciding to try this theater. It will RUIN you for life and you won't be able to watch a movie in any other theater... My wife and myself had always shied away from this theater thinking it was WAY too much money just to watch a movie. Boy were we wrong. The reclining seats, free popcorn, free pop costs $22 a ticket. That's really not much more than a first-run show at a crowded, noisy, small seat theater that packs you in like sardines. And BOY is it well worth it. So far we have been to see two movies (we're going to see our third tonight). Each of the servers were very polite, friendly and helpful. We got refills of the pop as often as we wanted, and when we ordered food, it was delivered when we asked.
Yes, the food is VERY expensive, and for some it might not be worth it. We've tried a few things and it's been a hit or miss proposition as to what is good or not. I think we might stick to eating elsewhere.
The only problem we have ever experienced is a couple of guys sitting in lower seats getting up every 10 or so minutes to get more beer. Because we chose to sit in the lower of the reclining seats, they would pass in front of us each time. That was a distraction. We solved this by moving to the rear row and problem solved.
The seats are comfortable and watching a movie while reclined can not be beat! Give this a try if you're not worried about being spoiled!

Visited May 2012
Puyallup, Washington
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Nice splurge for special occasions.”
Reviewed May 30, 2012

I live about an hour away from iPic Theaters, but I wanted to go somewhere special for my 5th anniversary. I found out about it online and decided it was something I wanted to try. It is very pricey if you dine as well as watch the movie. I purchased the really good seats that come with a blanket and pillow as well as popcorn. They are fully reclinable, but I would recommend not using the pillow for the whole time as my neck hurt afterwards and I had a bad headache the rest of the day because of it. I like how the theater is 21 and over, this way I know I won't be dealing with lots of noisy kids. Probably one of the most comfortable environments I've ever been in while watching a movie. Our waiter was good and refilled our drinks. We ordered a BBQ chicken flatbread pizza which was really good and I also had the fajita quesadillas which were tasty as well. I would highly recommend this place even if you don't get the food. The theater is "swanky" and quiet, not a typical movie theater. I felt a little like a celebrity upon entering. Go ahead and give it a try, you'll enjoy it. Plus, it is located in a shopping center so there is something to do if you get there a little early.

Visited May 2012
Issaquah, Washington
42 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great way to watch a movie.”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

It's not cheap for a seat but it sure is comfortable. I've only sat in the recliners which are fantastic. Food is above average. Not worth it for a short movie but a 2 hour plus flick it works.