- pretty darn good breakfast and super friendly breakfast room staff!
- shampoo and shower gel that actually smells good and lathers
- I'm no mom of honey boo boo but I sank on my king sized bed!!!
- wifi can be spotty
If not for the cons i would give it 4 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond delivers a fresh take on modern day travel thru intelligent design, stress-free service and free-flowing amenities. Its 144 guestrooms + suites feature flat panel TVs, MP3 docking stations and waffle terry bathrobes while free details include breakfast with made-to-order omelets, Starbucks brewed coffee and WI-FI throughout. Sample small plates, sip and socialize at the HBAR or alfresco patio with fire pit and lounge seating. Conveniently located near Microsoft Campus and steps from Redmond Town Center’s shopping, dining and entertainment experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyatt House Seattle/Redmond reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.